Yandere! Aphrodi x reader x Yandere! Midorikawa

Miyuki: Hi guys! Welcome back!

Aphrodi: *flips hair* could you please get on with the one shot already?

Midorikawa: *sighs* be patient.

Miyuki: H-hai! *talks fast* I do not own anything but the plot! And This is requested by _-Angelic_Demon-_

Aphrodi/Midorikawa: Enjoy!

P.s. Sorry if I had no pic, I just couldn't find one!, This one shot contains gore and anything that connects with gore! If you don't want to read this kind of things please don't read further! Or maybe not ^^'

Author's P.O.V

I never seen a human so extraordianary
You're a perfect design, baby you're one of a kind
I've never wanted anything so badly
Been waiting all of my life, I want to call you mine

L/n Y/n is known as a shy, timid, and an innocent girl. She is what you called 'Perfect'. She maybe a shy girl but she has the beauty, she's a 'Piece of art'. Many of the girls envies her and many of the boys loves her, and there is no exception for the two boys.

Aphrodi and Midorikawa, these boys are also in love with Y/n. No. They're not in love. They're obsessed with her.

"She is a goddess sent from above for me. She is clearly mine"

"She is the one for me. She is perfect, and she will be mine"

Y/n felt a chill ran up on her spine as she looks around to see no one there but only her, but she could feel two pair of eyes staring at her. Only at her.

You look amazing, you're so captivating
Like a million dollar painting
And you know that
Every body wants a piece of you

Y/n is walking down the hall. Books clutched tightly in her arms, with a flash she is trapped on the wall.

"Hey cutie, want to go out with me?" A boy said scaring Y/n.

"N-no... I-I'm n-not interested..." she said.

"Aww don't worry I wi- Nggghh!"

"Hey! Back off!" Midorikawa punched the boy, he looks at the boy like he is going to pull his soul out from his body.

"Are you Ok?" Aphrodi asks soothing the girl who just nodded.

"Just go home Ok? We'll take care of this" Aphrodi smiles giving her a kiss on the forehead. This seems to calm Y/n as she nods and runs towards the exit doors.

"About you" The two boys said as they towered him, knives ready glinting on the sunlight.

"N-no, please! Ah stop!!!" The boy pleads, the two boys just smirks at him before stabbing him multiple times.

Every single inch of  you's a ten, baby
Something so phenomenal that nobody would believe
I ain't overreacting, You really are a master piece
(Piece of art, you're a piece of art, aah)

"Bye bye" Midorikawa said as Aphrodi and him burned the body.

"That's what he gets for defying a God" Aphrodi said as he flips his hair.

"Ew, I even got his disgusting and dirty blood over me"

"Of course there is blood. We just killed someone you know! And luckily the CCTV is broken" Midorikawa sighs.