Shuu x Female! Reader

Miyuki: A first timer.

Shuu: Hello! I'm glad to be here in your book! ^^

Matatagi: Go do with the introductions.

Shuu: Hai! This is requested by Audennetannanda. Miyuki doesn't own anything but the plot.

Miyuki: I hope you enjoy! ^^

Author's P.O.V.

A girl, with shoulder-length wavy (color) hair, strolled down the forest.

Y/n is raimon's midfielder, and the only girl in the team.

She looks up in the sky, to see its color changing from blue to grey.

"I need to go back..." Y/n mumbles and walks where she went before.

Y/n walks carefully as the rock she was stepping on was getting slippery.

"I must find a shelter" Y/n said. But as she took another step, her foot slip causing her to fall.

"Aaahhh!!!" She screamed, as she landed with a loud thud. Her eyes become blurry at the contact.

"Don't worry, I'll help you..." A soothing voice said. Carrying her body.

"Arigatou..." Y/n trailed off, closing her eyes.

Y/n fluttered her eyes open and scans around in the unfamiliar place she's in.

"H-Huh? Where am I?" Y/n asked, looking around. She looks under the blanket to find her clothes replaced by long black uniform like clothes.

"Are these boy's clothes?" Y/n whispered, a blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"Oh I see you're awake" A voice said, going inside the room.

"W-Who're you?" Y/n asked.

"The name's Shuu. Nice to meet you" Shuu said, smiling.

"L/n Y/n, and Shuu. If you don't mind me asking. Where are my clothes?" Y/n asked.

"Oh. Sorry, for making you think that way. I didn't look promise, and its in the laundry" Shuu said. Y/n scanned him for any lies, and when she don't she sighs. In relief.

"Thanks" Y/n smiles.

"Come, L/n-San. Let's eat, breakfast is ready" Said Shuu. Y/n nods as she follows him....

Days passed by, as Y/n and Shuu grew closer, they become best friends. Y/n trusted Shuu, and Shuu does too. Shuu loves Y/n, and so does Y/n. But they haven't confessed to each other. Yet. Until the time comes where Y/n needs to go back.

"There they are" Y/n smiles. Watching her teammates train.

Shuu smiles, but not the genuine one, a sad one to be exact.

"Hope to see you again, Y/n" Shuu smiles, hugging her.

"Aww Shuu. We will" Y/n smiles back. Hugging him.

"Anyways Y/n, before you go... I have something to tell you" Shuu said breaking the hug, fiddling his fingers and gulping.

"yes?" Y/n asked.

"Do you know the times where I was away?" Shuu started. Y/n nods as an answer.

"The truth is I'm helping your teammates" Y/n was about to speak when Shuu cut her off.

"I'm helping them. Because its part of the plan" Shuu explained.

"Plan?" Y/n repeats. Shuu nods and continue.

"I'm part a of Fifth Sector" Shuu explained. Avoiding his gaze. He expected her to hate him. But its the other way round.

"Shuu... I'm very disappointed" Y/n frowns, and hugs Shuu again.

"You should've told me. I won't be mad" Y/n said.

"W-Why?" Shuu asked. Nuzzling his face onto her neck.

"Because we're best friends" Y/n smiles. Shuu smiles sadly and breaks the hug.

"Yeah we were. I'm sorry" Shuu said.

"So, does our meeting is also a part of the plan?" Y/n asked.

Shuu chuckles and pecks her lips.

"No it wasn't part of the plan. It was destiny"

Miyuki: I hope you guys enjoy.

Shuu: Comment your thoughts down below and Voting will be appreciated! ^^

Matatagi: Bye bye