Ichihoshi Mitsuru x Kagamine Mika (OC)

Mei: ahem *smirks*

Mitsuru: W-what? *blushes*

Mei: You got a pretty cute match there. Hmm... *smirks*

Mitsuru: THIS IS REQUESTED BY RekkaNoKen, MEI DOESN'T OWN ANYTHING BUT THE PLOT! *Talks fast while his face is red*

Mei: *stiffles a laugh* Enjoy.

OC's info:

Name: Kagamine Mika

Others:

- Mika knows Nosaka as they've met before.

- Besides Ichihoshi, Mika feels also comfortable around Nosaka.

- Mika feels uncomfortable around males. She joined the team to surpass that.

- Her ahoge sometimes shows the emotion she's feeling.

- She can play the violin.

Personality:

-quiet and reserved

-uncomfortable around males, and feels awkward really easily

-polite, yet tends to distance herself from people

-airhead and quite clumsy

-puts others first before herself

- naive and easily to be fooled

Appearance:

Mika has white hair that is tied into down pigtails and yellow eyes. She also has an ahoge on her head.  

No matter what clothes Mika wears, it's always long sleeved, and she refuses to wear short sleeved.

Author's P.O.V.

Mika watched as Ichihoshi gaze at the stars above, deep in thoughts. She slowly approached the boy, she smiles at herself for not tripping into something, until now.

"Ah!" She yelps, as she tripped over a branch.

Ichihoshi quickly turned his head towards the noise with wide eyes.

"K-Kagamine-San!" Ichihoshi said, rushing to the white haired girl's side quickly helping her up.

"T-Thank you" Mika mumbled, a blush spreading on her cheeks.

"It's fine. What are you doing in this late of night anyways?" Ichihoshi asked, dragging her to sit beside him.

"I-I just can't sleep...." Mika explained, also looking at the stars above.

Silence has set in, nobody dares to break it until it became awkward for Mika.

"I-Isn't the stars pretty?" Mika said, starting a conversation.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you" Ichihoshi said, turning his head to look at Mika, whose face is Red.

"A-ano, T-thanks" Mika blushed.

"Did I said that you're so cute?" Ichihoshi teased.

"Please stop teasing me, it's embarrassing"

Ichihoshi laughs at her response and looks up at the stars again.

"Thank you Mika"

"Huh? For what?" Mika asked, not paying attention that Ichihoshi just called her by her first name.

"For being here with me, by just being with you I could feel my heartbeat racing, I couldn't stop staring at you, and I wanted to protect you with all my life, in other words...." Ichihoshi smiled.

'W-Wait, is this a confession?' Mika thought.

"...I'm already in love with you" Ichihoshi finished, Mika processed the words that he has just said, she doesn't have time to answer as Ichihoshi captures her lips with his own, it was a short yet passionate kiss.

"Good night Mika-chan" Ichihoshi winks, standing up, leaving Mika alone.

"Good night..." Mika smiled, touching her lips where Ichihoshi placed his lips on.

Mei: I hope you like it.

Mitsuru: *faints*

Mei: Commenting and voting will be appreciated. Goodbye~

Mitsuru: kawaii~