Nishikage Seiya x Chio Nakabayashi (OC)

Mei: and we'reeee back. Wow, I updated two times.

Miyuki: That's kinda good.

Rose: anyways, this was requested by Tsukinawa_Yukino.

Mei: we do not own anything but the plot. Enjoy.

Keywords:

Bold letters = speaking in English
----------------------------
OC's information:

Name: Chio Nakabayashi

Personality: She is a very strict person and a perfectionist. She's most likely to get angry to someone who doesn't come training on time or someone who's lazing around *coughs* mostly to Genkishi *coughs*. She's very hardworking to the point that she would almost collapse, especially when it comes to thinking about strategies and training regime.

Apperance: She has black hair and black eyes. Her hair has two loose pig tails. She has fair skin. Her casual appearance consists of a yellow tracksuit and white rubber shoes. She usually ties her jacket to her waist.
-----------------------------
I don't even know if Nishikage speaks in English, so let's just assume he knows a little bit of English.

•-----•------•-------•---------•---------•---------• •-----•------•-------•---------•---------•---------• •-----•------•-------•---------•---------•---------• •-----•------•-------•---

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Nishikage sighs, then sat down on his chair along with the other students.

This period is his least subject of all time.

And that is English.

He do knows English, but only when writing it, but in speaking, not much.

"Okay class, please put out your drill notebooks and let's begin our first activity" The teacher's voice boomed throughout the classroom, as she speak the lamguage with fluency and confidence.

Nishikage took a glance at his buddy, Nosaka Yuuma. Who seemed to be chill about the whole thing, then glance towards his crush, Chio Nakabayashi, who is looking at the teacher with her chin up high, and does eye-level contact with her.

"Please take note that I'll be calling you randomly---" The teacher was cut off with some students groaning.

"And it will be a minus one deduction to your points if you do any unnecessary movements while doing your activity...."

While the teacher is lecturing the students, Nishikage wondered off in space again. Thinking that, he may fail this one, again.

In this period, they must gain up their confidence in speaking in English in front of the class, even though what they're saying is non-sense.

"Ok, let's start with..." Those words made Nishikage snapped back to reality.

Everybody is tensed up, except for the two geniuses in class, and is none other than Nosaka Yuuma, and Chio Nakabayashi.

"Nosaka Yuuma"

Nishikage watched, as how Nosaka walked confidently in front, looked at everybody with confidence, and talking in English fluently.

As he was not yet being called, he is thinking on what topic he is going to say in front. Without noticing it, he has heen thinking so hard that he didn't notice that Nosaka is almost done with his talking.

"...and that's how watermelons are born. Thank you" with a bow, clapping was heard as Nosaka took his seat. Nishikage looks at the time, Yeah. Nosaka just spent 20 minutes for his talk.

"Well done, but please make it shorter next time"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Next, Chio Nakabayashi"

Nishikage looks at Chio, who stands up and walks in front confidently. He sworn that Chio flashed him a reassured smile, before going back to her serious face.

Then she starts talking, while Nishikage listens intently a her. Not only she is confident, she also has a good voice projection. It was music to his ears, he could've wished that it'll lasts long forever, but that is not even true.

Chio ends her talk within 10 minutes, she bowed down and walked back to her seat. Claps and cheers were heard from the class, but the one who got the loudest clap is Nishikage, but except that he doesn't shout.

Now he clearly knows what should he say in front, with a small smile he heard his name being called by the teacher. He stands up confidently, walked in front and made eye contact with people first before speaking his thoughts aloud, and confident.

"Good morning everyone. I probably have, rike eight minutes to have my talk, and all I want to say is that, I don't have the courage to speak in this ranguage, and you probably know that arready. But, there is someone, who give me the courage to speak, and that someone is here, thay someone might not talked to me or give me advises, but that someone, with a simple smile, and a confident aura. Is enough, for me to speak in Engrish without hesistation, even though I am not that fluent yet..." Nishikage paused for awhile, flashing Chio a smile.

The said girl blushed furiously, and glance at the side but kept her serious face on.

"But that someone shows me that everything is possible and that we could do everything if we only believe in ourselves. That's all and Thank you"

Nishikage bows, and walks back to his seat. Silence engulfs the room, then someone claps, then another one followed, until everyone in the room, including the teacher claps.

Kriiiiinnngggg!!!!

The bell rung, signalling for recess. The teacher dismissed everybody as everyone rushed out of the room.

"I'll see you in the canteen Nishikage" Nosaka said, waving to his buddy before going out.

"Okay" Nishikage answered, he felt a presence beside him and looks up, seeing Chio infront of him.

"I just wanted to say, you did a great job on there" She complimented, earning a soft smile from Nishikage. The girl blushed at the sight and asked.

"If you don't mind me asking, Who is that someone you're referring to?" Chio asked, Nishikage stood up, more like towering the girl before planting a soft kiss on her hot and red cheeks.

"See you later Chio-San" Nishikage said, going out of the room. Leaving a super red Chio. Another smile curved up on his lips, as he goes to the canteen.
With his actions earlier in the room couldn't leave his mind.

•-----•------•-------•---------•---------•---------• •-----•------•-------•---------•---------•---------• •-----•------•-------•---------•---------•---------• •-----•------•-------•---

Mei: Hope you liked it folks.

Miyuki: Thank you for reading!

Rose: Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts! See you guys in the next one shot!

The trio: Bye!!/Bye!/Bye.