Kira Hiroto x Female! reader

Miyuki: Woah, I wonder how Kira-San will celebrate Valentines day.

Matatagi: Probably calling himself Godstriker to everyone he met...

Hiroto: Hey! I also have some tricks under my sleeves!

Miyuki: *giggles* This is requested by Ayano_Hoshikawa. I do not own anything but the plot.

Hiroto: Enjoy

Author's P.O.V.

"Hiroto you're wrong, that's not the answer" Y/n said, pointing towards Hiroto's assignment.

"Who said that it's not right? I am the Godstriker I'm always right" Hiroto smirked, Y/n rolls her eyes and stood up, dragging her's and Hiroto's notebook.

"Hey where are you going?" Hiroto asked, following the girl.

"To your father" Y/n said, picking up her pace.

"*sighs* Look, If I'm the one who is right you'll buy me a bubble gum, and if you're right I will treat you whatever you want" Hiroto smirked.

"Heh, you're on" Y/n smirked back as the two of them reached his father's room...

"Ha! Take that Hiroto! You lost" Y/n cheered, slinging her arm around Hiroto's arm, teasing the boy. Making the boy blush.

"Now go buy me a/an (favorite snack) Now! Ya' loser" Y/n ordered cutely, Hiroto groans and smiles.

'I didn't lost Y/n-chan, because you owe me a date' Hiroto thought, calling himself genius for the idea of the bet.

Miyuki: Wahh sorry if it's crappy!

Matatagi: No sweet scenes.

Miyuki: I know!

Hiroto: *sighs* Vote and Comment, and thanks for reading.