Mizukamiya Seiryuu x Male! Reader

Miyuki: The only boy reader throughout the one shots!

Matatagi: You're really excited aren't ya'?

Miyuki: Of course! Please come in!

Mizukamiya: *comes in and smiles* Hello, this is requested by snowyroses-.

Matatagi: Miyuki doesn't own anything but the plot.

Mizukamiya: Enjoy ^^

Author's P.O.V.

"Hey sup' water-kun!" Chirped a boy with (Color) locks and adorable (color) eyes greeted.

"nice to see you too" Mizukamiya said, drinking from his water.

"Man... I forgot my water at home, mind if you give me some?" Y/n said, slinging an arm around Mizukamiya who blushed a little.

"Nope" Mizukamiya replied.

"Heh, why afraid of having an indirect kiss?" Y/n teased, which made Mizukamiya's blush harder.

"Of course not!" Mizukamiya denied, and gives his water to Y/n, who smirked in victory.

"Haha thanks" Y/n said, and drinks. Leaving Mizukamiya blushing and watching him as Y/n drink from his bottle.

'Tch. He's lucky that he's cute' Mizukamiya thought.

"Here" Y/n said, giving back his water bottle.

"What?" Y/n added, Mizukamiya looks at him blankly.

"Hey! Ow!" Y/n screeched, giving a playful glare to Mizukamiya.

"You'd drank the whole thing" Mizukamiya said.

"Hmm... just buy another one, basic!" Y/n laughs, Mizukamiya sighs.

"I don't have any money left"

"You're hopeless..." Y/n sighs and smirked.

"Excuse me?!" Mizukamiya said, shook.

"Why? There is plenty of space you could freely move" Y/n smirked, stepping aside.

Mizukamiya facepalms.

"Why do you have to drink all of my water...?" Mizukamiya said.

"Because I'm thirsty" Y/n shrugs.

"Ughh, now my lips are getting dry" Mizukamiya said. Y/n looks at him and smirked.
"What's with the look now?" Mizukamiya asked.

"Oh nothing" Y/n's smirked wider and with a swift move. He captured Mizukamiya's lips with his own.
Mizukamiya's eyes widen, and becomes a blushing mess. Y/n groans, for Mizukamiya hasn't kissed him back. Yet. Mizukamiya, soon, kissed back. Closing his eyes. Y/n smirked under the kiss and grabs his head, deepening the kiss.

Soon, the two needed to pull away.

"Are your lips still dry?" Y/n smirked. Chuckling at a tomato Mizukamiya.

"Awww, how cute" Y/n teased.

"SHUT UP!" A red Mizukamiya said, sending a powerful kick on Y/n's butt as he was sent out flying.

"Aaahhhh!!!!!"

Meanwhile....

"Nii-San look! A shooting star!" Little Tsurugi said looking towards the sky.

"Kyousuke, maybe its just a jet" Sweatdropped Yuuichi.

"It's singing!" Little Miyuki cheered. But the truth is, its just Y/n shouting.

Back to Mizukamiya

"Where's Y/n?" Haizaki asked.

"Hm? Oh he's just flying" Mizukamiya smiles.
"C'mon lets get back to practice!"

Miyuki: Oh my gosh, sorry if it's not good.

Matatagi: Just comment your thoughts, and vote if you like the one shot.

Mizukamiya: Sorry if I was a bit of OOC.

All of them: Good bye!