Flirty! Nosaka Yuuma x Female! Reader

Mei: Tsk tsk tsk.

Nosaka: Hey, it's not my fault.

Mei: Tsk tsk tsk, this is requested by Miss_Anime_Nerd. I do not own anything but the plot.

Nosaka: I was supposed to say it *fixes hair*

Mei: Enjoy.

Author's P.O.V.

It hurts.

It really hurts.

Y/n holds her shirt and took a strong grip on it, trying to prevent the tears from falling.

She walks away, away from the scene before her. It just hurts to see. She knew it all along. She had been blind. Blind from the truth.

The truth that he won't love her back.

The truth that he has someone else.

The truth hurts.

Y/n walked down the hallways, luckily, the hall is empty as her tears freely flow down to her cheeks, she let herself lean on the locker and slides down, sobbing.

'It was just a stupid crush! It was not that serious' Y/n thought.

"I do not love him. It's just a crush" Y/n said out loud. But a part of her says its just a crush, while the half is denying it.

"But why do Love exists anyways?" She asked, little did she know that someone heard her.

Soon, two pair of arms, wraps around Y/n's crying form. Y/n lets out an 'huh?' And looks up to see Nosaka, smiling at her.

"N-nosaka?" Y/n asked.

"Why a beautiful lady like you, crying?" Nosaka asked, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Y/n shakes her head no.

"Answer my question, gorgeous" Nosaka demands, kissing her nose.

"I-it's nothing important" Y/n said. Nosaka looks deeply into her eyes. Y/n doesn't know if it is sincere or not. As swift as Nathan Swift, he captured her lips with a soft kiss.

Her (color) eyes widen, but relaxes and kissed back, Nosaka carressed her face with his thumb. Soon, Y/n pushed him away.

"T-this is wrong..." Y/n mumbled, and covers her mouth.

"What is wrong?" Nosaka asked.

"No! This is wrong! You were with Anna" Y/n said. Nosaka smiles.

"You love me don't you?" Nosaka asked.

"I do! I do love you... but you have a girlfriend, yet you keep flirting with me" Y/n reasoned. Nosaka's arms founds its way around Y/n again, hugging the girl, tighter this time.

"Why? Why do you keep saying that I will not be yours? Are you giving up?" Nosaka asked.

"B-but you have someone else already, you have found her" Y/n said.

"I do. I do found her, and she is right here" Nosaka kissed Y/n softly, and this time there are no hesitation in Y/n as she kissed back.

Nosaka wipes the tears from Y/n's face while doing so.

"I only love you Y/n, and only you" Nosaka said.

"I love you too" Y/n smiles, resting her forehead to Nosaka's forehead...

Mei: Hope you like it.

Nosaka: Comment and vote ^^

Mei: bye bye