Haizaki Ryouhei x Reader

"Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war"

-from quote ambition

□■□■□■□□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Haizaki closes his eyes, the soft breeze of the wind in the meadow keeps his raging nerves calm, as he continues to lay down on the comfortable grass underneath, he didn't hear nor notice the soft footsteps coming towards him. The figure blocks the sun from getting from his face, and when it does, Haizaki quickly recognizes the familiar scent of her (flavor) scented cologne.

"Haizaki-kun, I know that you're awake. Tell me what happened this time"

That sweet cute voice of yours asked, just your voice itself is a sweet lullaby to Haizaki's ears.

"I know that you're awake Haizaki-kun, you're smiling"

You said, puffing your cheeks out as the young man with silver locks continues to ignore you, you crouched on the grass on top of Haizaki's head, waiting for him to wake up. After a minute or so, the eyes of the young man opened, showing you his beautiful multi-colored orbs.

'Y/N! You know his eyes are pretty! But this isn't the time to gaze at it!'

You thought, shaking your head as you watched the silver head devil who has his infamous smirk on his face.

"You missed me already?"

Was Haizaki's blunt response, sitting up if you haven't backed away then your lips would have crashed. A blush crept up on your cheeks, as you completely sat down on the grass, staring at utter disbelief at the young man.

"H-Haizaki!"

You called, a scolding tone present on your voice. Haizaki hums in response, looking at you with an amused gaze. Deciding to ignore his gaze, you coughed, remembering what you came for.

"What happened at the cafeteria this afternoon?"

You asked, crossing your arms, the amused expression Haizaki was giving to you earlier was replaced with an irritated one, with a scowl that replaced his smirk.

"I don't know"

Haizaki said, avoiding the question you have asked. Instead, he just played with the flowers beside him, his back was now completely face to you when he turned around.

You dramatically and mentally gasps at his behavior. You can't tolerate the young man avoiding your question.

Why do you want to know what happened?

We all know that Haizaki is the devil of the field, meaning he can also be a devil at school, a deliquent, and he mostly is involved in most fights happening at the school.

But when you came, everything became normal. No skull smashing for Haizaki, and no bruises for him either. Until a friend of yours told you about the incident that happened on the cafeteria. You would have asked your friend for the whole detail, but decided to ask Haizaki yourself instead.

So, here you are, with Haizaki who avoided your question and leave you to your unsatisfaction of having your answer.

You puffed out your cheeks again, stomping in front of him and sat down harshly, which you regretted and didn't care of the pain in your butt.