Heruse Arisu x Aikyo Aia [OC] {ANGST *?*}

" But I still want you "

- from The truth untold of BTS

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

In an isolated castle, a prince was known to be alone, living inside that castle, hated by the time he was born, people are always to push him away, because of this, he tends to hide to everyone, he doesn't want to show himself.

All he got is his garden, a garden that has a variety of beautiful flowers. But no matter how beautiful these flowers are, they radiated an aura of loneliness. A representation that no one would ever wanted to be with him.

The lonely prince is named Heruse Arisu, the code name he uses when going out is Perseus. No one doesn't know why he would name himself after a greek god, but no one also cared about it.

"At least I have my garden"

Was Arisu's saying always, while staring at his flowers with nothing but loneliness in his eyes, and a lonely smile.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

One day, a girl in ragged clothes came running in his garden, stealing his grown beautiful flowers from his garden.

Arisu just stood inside his castle, glaring at the girl who is innocently stealing his flowers which he put his hardwork into. He was about to yell at the girl, but she ran away.

Blinded with anger, he is determine to stay all day to catch the girl in ragged clothing.

"Let's see if you can steal another set from me next time"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Everyday he waited for the girl, but the moment he closes his eyes the girl has already stole another set of his flowers, only for him to see that she is already running away.

This cycle continued everyday, until Arisu decided to follow the girl, he has grown quite curious about what is the girl doing with his flowers.

Putting on his mask to hide his face, he set out on a trip towards the town.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

The prince has himself standing in the middle of the crowd, watching as the girl happily sells her flowers. Heruse just stood there and watched the whole thing as time passes by.

By watching, he studied the girl's features carefully.

She has mint green hair that reaches down to her elbow, she has a -surprisingly- pale skin even though she stands at the scorching heat of the sun, bright yellow orbs, under her left eye displays a little mole, lastly a bright smile.

He has noticed that her eyes always closes whenever she smiles, making her outstanding, it is a simple trademark of hers, but why to him. It feels special, like her smile is rare like those diamonds.

After her last costumer walks away, she sighed in relief, her lips are still curved into a small tired smile.

"I'm finally done"