Midorikawa Ryuuji x Kaze Mitsuki! (OC!)

Miyuki: Hey guys! Welcome back and I'm here with Kaze-chan! And with the victim- I mean today's cast. Midorikawa!

Midorikawa: Nice meeting you ^^

Kaze: Nice meeting you too!

Miyuki: Ok let's get on with the one shot!

This one shot was requested by _-Angelic_Demon-_

OC's info:

Name: Kaze Mitsuki

Likes: Soccer and anything related to it, night sky, Ice cream, wind, sunset, snow, flower fields with a beautiful view, Sakura and cherry blossom trees.

Dislikes: Bullies, Insects, Meanies, suicidal people, Sarcasm

Appearance:

Personality: Calm, kind, caring, shy, sometimes serious and short-tempered, cheerful, talkative to her close friends

Kaze's P.O.V.

'RING!' I heard the bell ring as students fled outside the classroom to get the taste of freedom. I walked towards my locker and put my things inside. After putting all my things I closed the locker and shrieked "M-Midorikawa! You scared me!" I exclaimed pouting "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you... Anyways are you free? These Weekends?" he asked, I thought for a minute and smiled "Yep I'm free. Why?" I answered "W-would you like... um.... to hang out? just the two of us? my treat" he suggested I blushed a little "O-of course!" I cheered giggling, "Great! See ya' tomorrow!" He flashed me a big big smile walking away. I blushed 'Me and Midorikawa? Hanging out alone?' I thought blushing at the whole thought but then I remembered something "Where we will meet?" I asked no one in particular...

Timeskip: evening

Later that night I was studying when a message pops up. I stopped and took a peak. It's from Midorikawa.

Midorikawa: Good evening! Kaze-chan! I just wanted to say that I will pick you up tomorrow. We will hang out at the ice cream shop 🍧

The text says. My eyes sparkled in delight at the word "ICE CREAM". I immediately texted back.

Me: Of course! What time?!

Midorikawa: 4:30?

Me: sounds good! Good night! I love you!!! ❤💞💟

I sent the message without thinking. My excited face turned into a tomato, swirling with thoughts 'OH NO! I JUST CONFESSED IN A TEXT! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!...' I thought and was going to retrieve back my text when my phone died. I sweatdropped hanging my head on the table "I'm doomed...."

Midorikawa's P.O.V

I heard my phone do a pop sound as I check Kaze's reply. I blushed really hard as I re-read the text over and over again, after punching myself whether is it a dream or not I smiled like an idiot and texted her back.

Me: Ok! Love you too! Can't wait for tomorrow!

I send the text and lay down on my bed. Feeling like I'm in heaven...

Timeskip: 4: 25 pm

Kaze's P.O.V

I roamed around the closet for a clothe. Midorikawa will be here in any minute! After getting my casual clothes and putting them on. I heard the doorbell rang.

I rushed downstairs and opened the door

I rushed downstairs and opened the door. Revealing Midorikawa "Cute clothes" he complimented. I blushed "t-thanks" I said "shall we go?" He asked. I nodded confused. 'Didn't he saw the text?' I thought following him, I blushed when he holds my hand 'Man. I've been blushing since yesterday!'.

"M-Mido-", "We're here!" I was cut off as he drags me inside. We both buy our ice cream as we sat down on one of the tables. None of us are talking as we just eat our ice cream peacefully. But Midorikawa break it.

"Hey Kaze-chan... you had something on your face" he said I wiped my face with a napkin. "Is there still more? I asked he just stood close to me. I blushed hard "Here let me help you" he said and I thought he was going to wipe but instead he gave me a one sweet kiss. I blushed harder as I shyly kissed back. I coukd feel Midorikawa smiling under the kiss it was gentle and sweet I wish that this could last forever but the air is calling and we pulled away.

"Hmm... yum" he said licking his lips. I blushed the hardest is possible! "W-why did you kiss me?" I asked he looked confused "Why can't I? You said you love me right?" He said "But you don't still have the rights to kiss me! I don't even know you like me back" I said. He chuckled "Idiot. Did you see my reply yesterday?" Now I'm confused. I checked my phone which is fully charged and scrolls down through my messages. I finally saw his and pressed it. I read it and felt myself blush again.

"So?" He asked, "S-sorry... my phone died yesterday and I couldn't see the text" I said fiddling my fingers "It's Ok... I don't even want it to say it in the text. But I really want to say in personal that I Love you" he confessed "I love you too" I said smiling at him. This time it's my turn to lean in as we shared a one sweet kiss again.

Miyuki: Ok that was kinda long.

Matatagi: It is indeed long.

Miyuki: Yeah it is... wait when did you get in here?

Matatagi: Magic...

Miyuki: *sighs*

Midorikawa: *smiles* well, thanks for requesting me _-Angelic_Demon-_!

Mei: next request will be Kira Hiroto x Oc.

Katsu: t-tell us what you think in the comment section below and voting will be appreciated, and the requests are still free 9 more for the "x readers" and 5 more for the "x oc". Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars.