Christmas Specials: Nosaka Yuuma

Mei: Hi Nii-San! *smiles*

Nosaka: *looks at her suspiciously* what are you thinking?

Mei: Nothing~ just do the disclaimer.

Nosaka: Fine. This is requested by AestheticMyRinne. Mei doesn't own Y/N, the IE characters, and the picture above. She only owns the plot. Enjoy!!!

Author's P.O.V.

Y/N's eye twitched in annoyance while she is still laying down on the ground.

"Yuuma-kun!!!" Y/N yelled.

"Ah eh... ano... gomenasai Y/N-chan" Yuuma laughs helping the girl up.

"*sighs* when will you stop doing that?" Y/n asked dusting the imaginary dust off her clothes.

"Stop doing what?" Nosaka tilts his head in confusion. Y/n blushed a little.

"The staring thingy! You always stare at me whenever you had a chance" Y/N explained fixing the chair, where she has fallen to.

"Oh the staring thingy? Well of course why would I spoil the chance in staring a beautiful girl like you?" Nosaka smiles sweetly at the girl.

"M-me... B-beautiful? *laughs awkwardly* I am not, Anna-chan is more beautiful than me" Y/N said bitterly, Nosaka frowns at this.

"What are you saying?..." Nosaka started as he walks towards Y/N as she slowly backs away.

"I know that you don't have much confident in yourself, but don't always think that there are no good traits in you. If you think you are not beautiful, then you're wrong. You are beautiful on the inside and on the outside" Y/N felt awestruck at Nosaka's words. Nobody has ever said her to that. She doesn't even notice that her back was pressed against the wall.

"So don't ever think low of yourself. Ever" Nosaka finished kissing Y/N tenderly.

Y/N blushed furiously as she kiss back. Nosaka smiles under the kiss and pulled her closer to him to deepen the kiss. Y/N wraps her arms around Nosaka's neck. The two shared a passionate kiss for awhile before pulling away.

"Why does it looks like you know everything about me?" Giggles Y/N not pulling her arms off his neck.

"Just thank my staring talent" Nosaka chuckles as they do the nose to nose thingy. Sorry I don't know what is called :(

"*giggles* Thank you Yuuma-kun, that was the best thing that I ever heard" Y/N smiles.

"Thanks to you too Y/N, and your love is the best gift that I ever received this Christmas" Nosaka chuckles giving Y/N a peck on the forehead.

Extended ending:

"So... are you gonna still stare at me?"

"Nope... I'm gonna stare at you more from now on"

"Aw come on! You've got to be kidding me"

"Aww no baby, I'm not kidding"

"*blushes*"

"Your so cute~"

"Shut up! *blushes more*"

Mei: hi guys thanks for reading. Sorry if it's not great. This is the only plot that comes in my mind right now ^^'.

Nosaka: And to the people who are feeling down right now. Always think positive and don't always think low of yourself. Everybody is not perfect, we all have our pros and cons.

Mei: Well, have a Merry Christsmas. Don't forget to comment your thoughts and voting will be appreciated.