Fei Rune x Aiko Aira [OC]

"  The universe has moved for us,
Without missing a single thing
Our happiness was meant to be
Cuz you love me, and I love you "

-BTS Jimin's Serendipity

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

The time where two pair of beautiful eyes gazed at each other, is the time they knew that they clicked. One's missing part of the other individual has been found, and no one will be able to stop them.

They finally met each other, and this is no coincidence, everything is meant to be.

Their world changes, and if you put these two together they'll create their own world. A world where it's just them, a world that is for them, a world where they are too caught up with each other's feelings.

With every morning they have woke upon on, with every plays and every mission that they do to save soccer, is different.
They felt different, because they knew they had each other.
All they need was each other's love.

The happiness of the significant other brings happiness to the other's heart.

Before these two have found each other everything was dull like, the world that they are walking on doesn't give them the happiness that they are looking for.

After calling each other's name, everything changes and everything felt so right yet wrong at the same time. With every happiness came a feeling named pain, with its sibling hurt.

These two were like flowers, so pure and delicate at the same time. But flowers have their way in coping to the surrounding's changes, these two are able to bear the changes happening around them. No matter how it hurts, they knew that they will bear it all.

They knew that providence had moved and made its way to let them meet, let their hearts feel complete since the other half is there, right by their side. It just has to be it, it was bound to happen.

"What will happen after all of this?"

Asked the man in green hair, his eyes were shown nothing but worry, and his lips are curved into a frown.

The girl with blonde hair sighs, running her hand to the boy's green bunny locks as she whispered in reassurance.

"Everything will be alright after"

The boy is pleased with her answer, nodding his head and gives her his adorable bunny smile...

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

The destiny is jealous of the two, it always find a way to separate them, and by finding a way it means using every risks to tear them apart.

"Fei!"

Called out the blonde, the pain inside her head hurts, Fei continued to use his second stage children powers on her and the team she was in.

"Please stop..."

She pleaded, Fei felt like he was out of his trance that Saru had gave. He looked at the blonde, seeing her current state made his heart shatter.