Fubuki Shirou (Ares) x Female! Reader

Miyuki: Welcome back and late Happy Valentines day Fubuki-senpai! ^^

Fubuki: Thank you! *ruffles her hair* and also this is requested by the lovely Ritsu_chii, Miyuki-chan doesn't own anything but the plot.

Matatagi: *watches as Fubuki ruffles Miyuki's hair* Grrr....

Fubuki: Enjoy! ^^'

Author's P.O.V.

Fubuki coughs, as he watch his girlfriend playing with the snowman plushie that he had bought this Valentines day.

"Y/n?"

"Oh my gosh! You're so cute! What name should I give you?" Y/n said, making a thinking pose.

Fubuki frowns and lays down on the couch, sighing, his girlfriend doesn't still notice him. He only bought the plushie so he had a gift for Y/n, but he doesn't want to be go unnoticed by Y/n. 

"Y/n?" Fubuki called, hoping for Y/n to notice him.

"Haha! Your nose is booping!"

"Y/n?~" 

"I'm glad that I already have someone to hug with while I'm alone" Y/n giggled and hugs the plushie. Fubuki's frown deepens and stood up, and finally, Y/n noticed him.

"Where are you going Fubuki-kun?" Y/n asked, also standing up.

"Anywhere" Fubuki answered, his voice laced with sadness.

"Are you alright Fubuki-kun?" Y/n asked again, putting the plushie on the table and walking towards him.

"Y-yeah. You could go play with your plushie, you could also hug it while I leave you alone here for awhile" Fubuki said. Y/n smiles and giggles, tackling Fubuki in a back hug.

"Aww~ My Baby Shiwou (Shirou) is jelly~" Y/n teased, poking Fubuki's side, who blushed.

"I-I am not" Fubuki denied.

"Really?~" Y/n teased further, walking in front of Fubuki.

"I-I am not jealous, why would I?" Fubuki denied once again.

"Eh~?" Y/n teased him more, and leans in as their noses touch. Fubuki blushes harder, and smiles.

"Huh? What's with the smile?" Y/n asked.

"Hmmm..?" Fubuki hums, putting his hands on Y/n's waist and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. This time, it is Y/n's turn to blush and kissed back. 

The plushie fell down to the side and it landed on the floor with a BOOP! and the couples moment stopped, Y/n looking worriedly at the plushie.

"Oh no, Mr.(plushie's name) fell down" Y/n said, and was about to walk towards the plushie when Fubuki carries her bridal style.

"eek!" Y/n squeaked.

"Let's leave Mr. (plushie's name) for awhile" Fubuki said, walking upstairs away from Mr. (plushie's name). 

"Aww~ Shirou-kun is jealous" Y/n pouts hugging Shirou.

"Just say whatever you want to say, just remember how much I love you" Fubuki said, kissing Y/n's forehead.

"Hmm... I love you too~"

Miyuki: Hope you liked it! ^^

Matatagi: Don't forget to comment your thought and voting will be appreciated.

Fubuki: Thank you for reading!

Matatagi: *carries Miyuki* Hmph.

Miyuki: Bye bye! ^^'