Yandere! Nosaka Yuuma x Shizumiko Marianna V. Masuyo (OC)

Mei: Nii-San, you're a killer.

Yuuma: Killer for love *smirks*

Mei: *sighs* Hai hai, hope you don't lose your sanity. Now do the disclaimer.

Yuuma: This is requested by AestheticMyRinne, Mei doesn't own the OC of AestheticMyRinne, the IE characters, and the picture above. Mei only owns the plot while I will own Shizu-chan. Enjoy!!!

Oc's info:

Name: Shizumiko Marianna V. Masuyo

Likes: Sea breeze, the sky, blue, whales, dolphins, her sword

Dislikes: loudmpuths, people with bad intentions, people who thinks they are doing the right thing, storms, being a disappointment to her family.

Appearance:

Personality: Cold, Intelligent, and Talented, she became like that due to her past childhood, she appears to have a huge pride since her family is said to be one of the most well-known people in Japan and France

Personality: Cold, Intelligent, and Talented, she became like that due to her past childhood, she appears to have a huge pride since her family is said to be one of the most well-known people in Japan and France. Despite being cold, she at least shows care towards her teammates and treats them with respect.

P.s. gore coming up, don't read if you are not interested in this kind of story.

Author's P.O.V

A snow haired girl is seen rushing down the streets.

'Why did the car ran out of gas anyways?!' She thought running faster, and because of that she bumps into someone. She felt herself falling backwards when a pair of strong arms prevents her from doing so.

She looks up to see a boy with pinkish-red hair and grey eyes, by the looks of his uniform, he is from Outei Tsukinomiya.

She quickly compose herself and bows.

"Gomenasai" she stated before looking at her watch. Her eyes widen before running away.

"*chuckles* I finally meet you, Shizumiko-San" The boy laughs as he walks in their school...

Timeskip:

Shizumiko walks outside of the school gates waiting for her driver. She stretches her arms out and felt she hitted something or someone.

"Man, you've been hitting things lately. Shizumiko-San" A boy said smiling sweetly at her.

"Wait... your the boy from before" Shizumiko calmly said.

"Hai! I'm Nosaka Yuuma! Nice to meet you M'Lady" he said kissing her hand. Shizumiko blushes a little before saying.

"I'm Shizumiko Marianna V. Masuyo, you could call me Shizumiko" she said, she saw her car as she waves goodbye to Nosaka, getting in.

By the time the car drives away, Nosaka's sweet smile turns into a psychotic one.

"Leaving already, M'lady? *chuckles* I'll let you pass this time. But when I got the chance. I would never ever let you go" Nosaka laughs as he thinks of ways to keep Shizumiko. For himself...

Timeskip:

It's been weeks since Shizumiko met Nosaka. She honestly didn't expect that she will be close to the boy. They become best friends, but every day that has passed, she would notice that a boy that she either talks with or looks at, suddenly will be remove from existence, and with every day has passed she would notice Nosaka being weird these days, she's becoming suspicious of him.

She is waiting for her driver outside the school gates again, when she looks at the sky.

'It's getting dark already, where's my driver?' She thought sighing.

"Aaaahhh!!!"

Shizumiko's attention snaps towards the scream, she didn't waste anytime and runs inside the school again. She listened to the scream and soon she finally reached the place where the screaming is heard.

"Huh? But someone isn't here" she said, she yelps when she felt a cloth covers her mouth. She slowly closes her eyes, and now, all she sees is black.

Meanwhile, while the girl is unconscious. Nosaka chuckles when he carries the girl, smelling her scent.

"Hmmm... M'lady smells like honey, *giggles* I'm going to carry her like this when we get married!" Nosaka hums carrying her to his house...

Shizumiko slowly opens her eyes and looks around, she was about to stand up when something pulls her back.

'Chains?!' She thought as she heard the clang! Sound.

"M'Lady is awake!" A cheerful voice cheered, Shizumiko slowly looks up to see Nosaka Yuuma. She narrows her eyes.

"Let me go" she growled.

"What if I say No?" Nosaka smirks walking towards Shizumiko, who only grits her teeth.

"Aww, come on M'Lady. It's my turn to be in control now" Nosaka chuckles lifting up her chin, and kissed her softly. Shizumiko was about to pull back when she felt something cold against her cheek. A knife.

"Kiss back" Nosaka said but his voice is muffled. Shizumiko shook her head no, she felt pain when a blood trickled down her arm, and another one near her hands, near her wrists, and near her thighs. She hissed in pain and slowly she kissed back. Much to Nosaka's satisfaction.

Minutes later, they pulled away.

"It's easy to do it right?" Nosaka chuckles. Shizumiko doesn't responds.

"*chuckles* I love you M'Lady" Nosaka said smiling like an innocent child, Shizumiko doesn't respond again and felt the cold metal against her skin again.

"I-I love you too! Nosaka-kun!" She said biting her tongue.

"*giggles* good" he said and placed the knife near at her neck.

"N-Nosaka s- Aaah!" She screams as Nosaka writes the letter NY on her neck drawing out more blood.

"I just need to make sure that you're MINE" Nosaka said giving her a kiss on the cheek...

Extended Ending:

Nosaka was about to bring her food when Shizumiko stops her.

"Oi, I'm not bleeding to death here really?"

"Oh, don't worry it will dry up later"

"So can I leave?"

"No! I will not let you!"

"Then if you don't want me to leave this world! At least clean up the wound that you caused!!"

"H-HAI! M'LADY! *scrambles away*"...

Mei: Yeah yeah, you could scream at me in the comments for being lame.

Nosaka: *smiles* Thanks for requesting me AestheticMyRinne!

Mei: Make sure to comment what you think about this lame one shot, and if you like to leave a vote then Ok thank you then.