Yandere! Fubuki twins x Reader

Miyuki: It's good to be back! Sorry this one shot took long!

Matatagi: Yeah... wait a yandere one shot?

Miyuki: Uh huh, and this time it's the Fubuki twins!

Fubuki: *smiles* Hi!

Atsuya: *smirks* this is requested by Ritsu_chii.

Fubuki: Miyuki-chan doesn't own the IE Characters, the picture above, and Y/N.

Atsuya: Because Y/n is ours. Do you hear it?! OURS!

Miyuki: *sweatdrops* I only own the plot. Enjoy!

P.S. this contains some bloody scenes. I suggest that don't read it if you don't like bloody stuffs. So yeah. Don't say i didn't warn ya'

Author's P.O.V.

Y/n hung her head low as all of her classmates yells at her. Throwing a paper ball at her in the process. Even the teacher in the class.

'But I didn't actually did it' she thought as the class continues to mock, throw tantrums, and say bad things to her.

'I didn't kill her' Y/n thought. An eraser was thrown on her head.

There is a rumor spreading that after Y/n has talked to (Bully's name) she had kill her due to her envy towards her fame and for having the Fubuki twins as her best friends. Now, the whole school has anger towards her, even the principal.

Y/n couldn't contain her tears anymore and let it all out and she is trembling to the max, making the students want to see her suffer more. The chaos stops once a bloody scream was heard.

"What the heck is that?!?!" One of the students panicks.

"Shh, children. Calm down let me check what that is" The teacher said opening the door only to be met with a knife flying towards him. Straight to his eyes, the students panicks running around the classroom. The teacher lay limp lifeless on the ground, as the classroom floor becomes messy with the blood.

"*laughs evilly* This is how we punish you for hurting our Y/n" two voices said. The students looked up to see the most popular students in the school.

THE FUBUKI TWINS.

"W-what?! Why would you even like a girl like her?!" One of the girls said, Fubuki's eyes glows in a dangerous manner while smirking evilly as another knife flies towards her straight to her throat, as a fountain of blood sprayed out. Creating more chaos in the class.

Y/n's eyes widen. But her crying and trembling doesn't stop.

"Y/n is our everything. She is not the one who killed (Bully's Name), it's us" Fubuki said throwing another knife on another student who is trying to escape.

"Since we killed everybo--"

"You killed every single person in school?!"

Atsuya's eyes glowed in annoyance and throws another knife, now it's straight to the heart.

"Yep! And now that you witnessed everything. We should finish you off too!" Fubuki cheerly said as Atsuya carries Y/n.

"We should really finish them off! Look at what they did to our princess!!!" Atsuya yelled as Y/n cries on Atsuya's chest not caring about the blood.

The students backs off the wall as they all begin to run around the classroom.

"*sighs* Too troublesome" Fubuki said as one by one, he throws the knife straight to their heads, and one by one they all fall lifeless on the ground. The classroom floor has now a swimming pool. A bloody swimming pool.

"Shhh.... Y/n stop crying we're here now" Fubuki said reassuringly ruffling the girl's hair.

"A-are *hiccups* they *sobs* all d-dead?" Y/n asks between hiccups and sobs. Atsuya kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Yep. Every one of them who hurted you" Atsuya said scowling at the dead students.

"Now now stop crying" Fubuki tries to reassure her again but she doesn't seemed to stop.

"Tsk, I'm glad we killed them all" Atsuya said.

"Hmmm... wait, Y/n look at me please" Fubuki said, slowly Y/n looks at him. Fubuki kissed the girl's lips, full of sweetness and love.

Y/n calms down a bit, her crying too. Fubuki pulls away smiling at her.

Atsuya smiles to see the girl calmed down a little. He leans down to kiss her and for the first time he is not being rough like always. Y/n completely calms down. Still looking around the classroom.

"C-can we g-go home?" Y/n asks laying her head on Atsuya's shoulders.

The twins exchange looks and smiles.

"Sure" They said and Y/n smirked at the lifeless students.

'So long suckers!' She thought kissing both Atsuya's and Fubuki's cheeks as their faces blushed Red.

extended ending:

"Aniki! We're so lucky!" Atsuya cheers as the twins walks inside the forest, a shortcut through their house.

"Shhh, the princess is sleeping" Fubuki shushed, Atsuya looks at the peaceful girl and smiles.

"Sorry" Atsuya said. Y/n stirred.

"What is that stinky smell?"

"Oh, the blood"

"We need to take a bath once we're home"

"*giggles*"

Miyuki: I don't know what to say. Hope you like this one shot! Sorry if it's not that good! *bows*

Matatagi: Comment your thoughts down below and voting will be appreciated.

Miyuki: Wait where are the twins?

Matatagi: *points at the twins who is admiring the sleeping Y/n*

Miyuki: *giggles* how cute. Bye bye! Guys! See ya' in the next chappie

Matatagi: Bye.

Fubuki twins: Thanks for requesting us again Ritsu_chii! And bye!