Aphrodi x Reader

Requested by: Aphrodork

I only own the plot.
This oneshot looked like shit, but, I hope you guys enjoy! :D

~•~•~•~

Leaves crunched upon the contact of your feet on the ground. Your head was held up high as you take in the relaxing silence on the park.

The sudden vibration of your phone breaks the silence that you needed, hastily pulling out the object you placed it on your ear, only to hear the high pitched voice that belongs to your mother.

"Y/N!"

You should've not answered it.

"Hey mom..."

You greeted, voice softer than usual.

"I'm glad you finally picked up your phone, I met a boy around your age, whose goal is to be lawyer, what I mean is"

If you give him a chance to meet up, you'll eventually fall in love and get married...

And you don't want to.

"Sorry Mom, I have some errands to run, bye"

With that, you removed your phone from your ear, but a sudden force made you almost drop your source of communication.

"I'm so--"

Time trance.

You felt your world slowed down into a stop once your (e/c) gaze landed on deep maroon's. Your body just stopped functioning, this boy, he's just... Ethereal.

You felt a sudden spark within you, to which you have never felt before.

"Aphrodi/Y/n..."

Both of you introduced at the same time, to which shocked you both.

You both silently bowed and walked away, you gave him a glance from your shoulder only to see his gaze on yours, before the both of you bashfully turned your heads away from each other.

~•~•~•~

"My Mom won't approve it Aphrodi"

You said, using your strength to release your wrist from his tight hold.

"No Y/n, we will work this out, together"

Aphrodi's words soothe you, it calmed your nervous nerves and all you could do is nod.

"I promised you Y/n, that I'm the first man to ask for your hand in marriage"

Aphrodi reminded, kissing your forehead with full of affection, you could feel yourself melt at his sweet action and felt that all your worries are tossed outside the window.

"What if..."

Before you can speak, his soft lips pressed against yours for a brief second before staring into you (e/c) orbs that sparkled at his gaze.

"No Y/n, if I haven't bumped on you that day. My life won't be like this, warm and comforting, I won't ever go back to the life of mine without a girl named Y/n in it"

You let out a smile out of adoration, you stared at his deep maroon eyes before snuggling into his chest. With him you felt safe, with him you felt comfort, with him, nothing is impossible.

~•~•~•~

The wedding bells chimed inside the church, a signal that the wedding is starting.

Aphrodi stood on the sidelines, waiting for his princess to show up on that tall brown door, wearing a white dress with her beautiful face inside the veil.

A soft smile formed his lips with his request being granted, slowly the doors open revealing his love of his life.

They said people are like mirrors.

The girl smiled back at Aphrodi as she slowly walked towards them, everybody present can tell how the beautiful bride awaited this day to arrive.

The girl held his hand, a lively smile plastering her face as she kissed Aphrodi's cheeks, exchanging brief words before walking towards to the man who has actually stole her heart.

Tears brimmed at the corners of his eyes, he couldn't believe this. The girl that he have loved is getting married to someone else.

"Don't tell me you're crying?"

Aphrodi turned towards his wife, whose eyes are also brimming in tears like his.

"I am not crying"

Aphrodi said, watching his daughter sat down along with her soon-to-be husband.

"I'm going to miss her"

You said, hugging Aphrodi, the man of your life smiled, he kissed your forehead with all the love in the world as he looked into your eyes to which he can swim in forever.

After many years you and Aphrodi have to go through, you guys are always there to love each other, through thick and thin.

"But you got me"

Aphrodi smiled, wiping his wife's tears away before witnessing the moment they were all waiting for.

"You may kiss the bride"

Cheers including Y/n's and Aphrodi's were heard for the newly wed couple. It is time to throw the boquet of flowers on the bride's hand.

It became a chaotic moment before it died down after one of them caught it.

"I got it!"

Mei's and Hikaru's daughter exclaimed, showing it to her parents who congratulate her. The Ichihoshi family also nods towards yours and Aphrodi's family to congratulate their child, to which the both of you nod back.

You turned to your husband as you caress his cheek softly.

"I don't know if it's the time to say it, but I will always love you Aphrodi"

You said, to which Aphrodi blushed despite his age.

"Anytime, and everywhere, you can declare our love for each other"

Aphrodi said, kissing your tinted lips for a moment before your daughter came running towards the both of you.

"Well! How about me!"

Your daughter whined, Aphrodi and you laughed at her childish action before hugging your one and only princess, kissing her cheeks as it brinfs back memories when she was still your little princess.

"We love you too sweetie"