Shindou Takuto x Reader x Kirino Ranmaru

Miyuki: Oh, another love triangle. I mean another sharing!

Shindou: This is requested by Happygamer10.

Kirino: Miyuki doesn't own the IE characters, the picture, and Y/N. She only owns the plot.

Shindou/Kirino: ENJOY! *winks*

Author's P.O.V.

Y/n is sitting down on the couch bored out of her mind.

"What a fantastic Christmas" Y/n said sarcastically as she rolls her eyes. Her parents are not home due to their Business Trip. She turns her head when she heard the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" She yelled, lazily walking towards the door.

"Merry Christmas Y/n!" Shindou and Kirino exclaimed at the same time startling Y/n.

"Shindou-kun! Kirino-kun!" Y/n cheered hugging the two.

"Aww, our baby girl miss us" Kirino chuckles kissing Y/n's lips.

"Hey Kirino, don't forget that I'm still here" Shindou said as Kirino pulls away.

"Sorry"

"Aww Shindou-kun is jealous" teased Y/n. Shindou rolls his eyes playfully before kissing Y/n. Kirino is getting impatient as he watch the two.

"Oi! Shindou! You're taking so long!" Kirino whined pouting.

"*sighs* my boys are being jealous of each other" Y/n chuckles.

"Sorry Y/n, you know that we both love you right?" Kirino smiles.

"And we wanted to celebrate Christmas with you" Shindou added before the two kissed Y/n's cheeks.

"Aww, how sweet. Merry Christmas guys!" Y/n giggles hugging the two.

Extended ending:

"Hey Y/n why is your house so cold?" Kirino asks.

"Yeah, don't you have a heater here?" Shindou said.

"Oh yeah, we are still outside you babies" Y/n chuckles as they laughed before going inside.

"But we are your babies Y/n" Shindou and Kirino said at the same time.

"*blushes*"

Miyuki: Yay! Another one shot has been published! And guys, I'm not sure if it's call as heater. Because we don't have one here in my country, only airconditioner.

Shindou: Thanks for reading!

Kirino: Hope you like it and comment what you think down below and voting will be appreciated!

Miyuki/Shindou/Kirino: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!