nougat boy | Dustin Henderson

"That's gross, Dustin! How can you like dog shit!?" Mike scrunched his nose and stuck his tongue out in disgust. He was staring at the chocolate bar in Dustin's hands.

"Hey!" Both you and Dustin yelled. Dustin looked at you, causing a small blush to form.

"That's very offensive, Mike. At least I don't uh—"

"smell like dog shit," Dustin added. You smiled at him gratefully. You mentally high-fived each other before turning to Mike again. He was glaring at the both of you.

"I commented on a candy bar, no need to attack me," he pouted playfully. You laughed and walked closer to him.

"Baby," you whispered and caressed his cheek. It wasn't meant to be taken as a flirty move, but both Mike and Dustin thought it was.

Dustin felt the sudden pain in his chest. He hated seeing you being affectionate with the other guys.

"So, who is it because now i'm just plain confused!" Lucas walked closer to the three of you. You turned to look at Lucas with a puzzled expression.

"Who do you like? Mike or Dustin? We all thought Dustin, but now I'm not so sure," he said while looking at the small distance between you and Mike. You blushed feverishly and stepped back. Mike and Dustin both looked at you expecting an answer.

"I—I. Uh I—" there was no way you could tell them now. It was too embarrassing to tell your friends you liked one of them. Especially if they didn't like you back and then everything would turn into an awkward mess.

"We won't judge you, y/n," Dustin added softly. You could feel your heart warming up to the smile that reached his face.

Still feeling pressured by the three boys you turned around. This way, you wouldn't look at their reactions.

"I . . ." you began whispering to yourself, "it'll be fine. It will be okay." You slightly fidgeted in the spot you were in. "I like," the boys walked closer.

They wanted to hear who it was that you liked because they had been fighting over it for a couple of months now. You weren't such an obvious person and when you liked someone you didn't pay more attention to them, but they could tell that something was off about you. They noticed how you always wanted to be around Mike, but what they hadn't noticed was that wherever Mike was, so was Dustin.

"Nougat boy," you finally stated. Once again, you were blushing heavily. When a couple seconds passed of no one saying anything, you felt like running. You were going to run for the hills and never return.

However, the response that Dustin gave, "I like you too," made you change your mind.