bully | mike wheeler

you hid yourself as you watched mike and his friends pass by. you really couldn't believe that they used to be the "losers" at school.

the way they—no, the way mike treated you was horrible. he loved to pick on your for whatever reason. for the last month, you have been his most targeted. it was never physical or extremely rude, but he obviously enjoyed seeing you so nervous and scared.

you believed it started when people found out you had a crush on him, but that was way before you knew how he was. people told him and it all started.

the late bell rang and you let out a sigh of relief. you believed that they would've been in class by now. so, when you would notice him nearby, your eyes went wide.

as you tried to avoid mike through the halls, you heard him laugh right behind you.

you closed your eyes and bit your lip nervously. you finally turned around to face him.

"where were you going so quickly, y/n?" he grinned. he stepped closer to you.

you backed away from him slowly. "please leave me alone, mike. i don't have the energy today," you mumbled. you tried to walk passed him, but he held on to your arm.

"tsk tsk tsk, you know better than that, y/n." he smirked. he walked closer to you until your back was against the locker.

"mike, please." you whispered. you closed your eyes as you felt defeated. you didn't know what to expect.

you truly did not expect for him to place a kiss on your lips. you heard yourself gasp. "mike what are you doing," you mumbled against his lips.

"shhh," he replied. he grabbed your waist and pushed you harder against the lockers.

you surprised yourself when you kissed him back. he groaned when you pulled his curly hair.

what the hell am i doing. you thought to yourself.

"ms. y/l/n!" the principal yelled. you instantly pushed mike off you. you were breathing hard from what just happened.

mike rubbed his lips and turned to look at you. a small smirk plastered on his face.

"i'm so sorry sir. i-i—"

"my office. now!"

you sighed. you knew then that you were definitely in deep shit.