Innocence | Billy Hargrove

Hey guys! So, in my Billy imagines, Billy will never be a racist boy. I can't tolerate that about him in the show, but it's what makes his character so realistic and good. However, he won't be here. Every other characteristic will be unless stated otherwise. Thank you for reading <3

Stupid

Stupid. That's the first word that came to mind when you thought about what you were going to do.

Extremely stupid. Seriously, you weren't sure why you wanted so badly to attend the boy's party. You knew how people got a dumb parties, but why did you go? Oh right.

Billy. Such a stubborn boy with gorgeous looks. You were unsure as to what caused you to feel so attracted to him, but you were. Everything about him made you feel tempted to do bad. Thinking it was silly, but it was true.

You stood at the foot of the lawn of the big house. The place was already crowded with people. Everyone was in their own world dancing, drinking, some were even knocked out on the floor.

You took a deep breath right before you stepped on the property. You walked right passed the front door, hoping to find the curly haired boy and to somehow make conversation.

What you didn't expect was to see him holding a beer in one hand and a girl at his lips in the other. Your heart sort of dropped. You stepped back without noticing where you were heading. Accidentally, you stepped on someone.

"The fuck?" Some random guy snapped. He pushed you, causing you to stumble forward. You wanted to turn around and punch the hell out of him, but a voice stopped.

"Hey hey hey! Chill out before I knock the shit out of you," you were about to apologize to Billy, how embarrassing. Until, you noticed the boy in front of him lose all the color in his face.

"S-s-so-rry." He managed to get out before running away as quickly as possible. You turned to look at Billy.

"Don't think I didn't notice you," he smirked, he had his arm wrapped around the girl, "C'mon. You can join," he winked. He probably noticed your facial expression because his smirk dropped.

"I don't want anything to do with that," you said in disgust. You didn't expect to find him kissing someone, but what else could you expect at a party? You didn't wait for Billy to answer. Instead, you decided to leave.

You were going to sit on a nearby car, since there was no people around, but it didn't happen.

"Hey hey hey!" Billy grabbed your wrist softly. You were just about to sit on the car. Instead, you turned around to face the curly fry.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?" He has that smirk on his face again. That damn smirk that made your body melt. This boy in a red, unbuttoned shirt and leather jacket was making you whole body feel different ways, and you didn't even talk to him. However, from the moment he stepped foot in your class, you couldn't help but drool. Just like every other stupid girl.

"Home," you answered after a long time.

"C'mon, don't do that. Why so early?" He walked closer to you. Instead of standing your ground, you stepped back. The back of your legs pressed into the cold metal of the car.

"I-" you gulped. You felt electricity everywhere being so close to him, "I'm bored."

"Oh c'mon. There's so many things to do," he smiled. It was a genuine smile, not a smirk, no some creepy smile, but his warm hand landed on your thigh. He walked in between your legs and stood extremely close to you.

"So many things," he muttered as he leaned down to kiss you. You stared at him, shocked, but he couldn't see as his eyes were closed. You felt tempted to kiss him. To feel his body pressed against yours and his lips in sync with you, but he was just kissing another person. Also, he was wanted to kiss you just because he wanted to. Not because he knew you. Not because he felt a connection.

You pressed your hand on his bare chest, he moved back. "I'm not kissing you."

"and why not?" He said while being amused. He had a small smirk on his face again, he stared at your hand which was still on his chest. You blushed and removed it quickly.

"I'm not like them, Billy."

Billy chucked. It was a slow, attractive, chuckle. "Oh, I can tell, Darling. The innocence is radiating off you, it's driving me crazy." He rubbed his lips with his forefinger and thumb before smiling once again.

Once again, your heart was beating quickly in your chest. Every part of you wanted him. You were positive it was the affect of being around him because you never felt like this.

"Can you at least ask me my name?" You whispered. Billy laughed which caused you to blush. He probably thought you were stupid.

"Darling, I know your name. You think I wouldn't ask around about the beautiful girl in my second period? You think I wouldn't watch as your face lights up when you get an answer correct?" He began to walk closer to you again, "You think I wouldn't notice how you look at me? With your innocent, (your eye color) eyes?" He whispered. You were unsure what you should say, but all you knew is that you wanted him so badly, despite what anyone said.

Surprising yourself, and him, you grabbed his leather jacket and pushed his body against yours. He kissed you furiously. You leaned back onto the car, until you were completely on the windshield and hood of the car. He climbed onto the car as well. He propped himself up with his elbows. Your hands were tugging at his beautiful, brown, curls which he responded to well.

After a couple minutes, you stopped to breathe. You were surprised by your own actions. His lips were a dark red and a bit swollen.

"We should hang out again," he muttered after a while.

"This is hanging out to you?" You enjoyed it, but you wanted to do more than just kiss.

"Let me rephrase that. We should hang out then make out again," he smiled (cue gif at the beginning). You rolled your eyes and playfully hit him. He stared at you with hunger and passion in his eyes.

You never would've guessed that you'd make out with Billy Hargrove in the first ten minutes of seeing him. You believed yourself to be a hopeless romantic, but with him, you felt tempted to live in the moment.