sneaking out | billy hargrove

billy's arms and legs were wrapped tightly around your naked body, but you were able to untangle yourself from him regardless. he shifted in his sleep slightly, but did not wake up. quickly, you dressed yourself. you looked back at him one more time. he seemed so innocent and beautiful. the usual scowl on his face was gone as he slept peacefully. finally, you left his house.

you could not believe what had just happened between the two of you. now, you were just another notch on his belt. you sighed and kicked a nearby rock. it was completely dark out but you managed to get home safely.

as you laid in bed you thought about him. he seemed to have this whole bad boy facade, but every moment that he spent exploring your body was filled with tenderness. you had not expected this side of him at all.

you stood by your locker and thought about what was probably your best night and his forgotten encounter. nancy's eyebrows perked up as you recounted the night with him.

"he slept with you?" nancy asked clearly surprised.

"yes, i just said that didn't i?"

"no! i mean he slept with you? as in, he fell asleep? that's unheard of. most of his hookups are thrown out before they can even process what happened," nancy pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear.

before you could respond, steve approaches the two of you. he plants a small kiss on her cheek and acknowledges you with a hello.

"hey steve. how are you?"

"i—"

"what the fuck was that!?" billy's voice echoes through the halls. he looks absolutely mad as he stalks towards you.

you could feel a bunch of people already staring and you had no idea what you had done to make billy furious. were you that bad?

"billy, what are y—"

"i let you stay with me and you sneak out? you think you can just leave me in the middle of the fucking night?" billy runs a hand through his curls.

"calm down, billy! what's your problem? i can do what i want," you whisper yell. you didn't want to cause a scene. although billy's outburst has gained attention already.

"no, let's go." he grabs your wrist, but you pull away from him. it's not that you don't want to go with billy, it's just you don't like that he tries to boss you around rather than simply ask you. he sighs out in frustration and reaches out again, but steve pushes his hand away.

"leave her alone," he defends you.

billy seems to contemplate punching steve for intervening, but he decides against it. "worry about your own girlfriend and i'll worry about mine," he growls.

your head snaps to look at billy. did he just call you his girlfriend?

he seems to realize the same thing because he stays silent for a while before shaking his head slightly and staring at you again. "let's go... please?"

"not until you apologize for acting like a lunatic," you cross your arms and wait for him to say something.

"i'm sorry, y/n. i'm just . . ." he looks towards nancy and steve who are still standing a couple feet away. if he wanted them gone, he doesn't say. ". . . not used to people walking out on me. i was upset that you did. i shouldn't have yelled," he sighs.

"thank you," you walk next to him, "now what were you saying about being your girlfriend?"

"shut up," he smiled.

this imagine was not that good, but i hope you enjoyed anyway. more imagines coming soon! also, i've heard you about having more imagines ft. nancy & max, so i will be writing some of those as well ;)