05. haunt//bed

my guy adam gives us the best Matty content
———————————————————————
Tammy had been spending a lot of time with the guys, they all gawked over her except for Matty who only spoke to her when he wanted to know something about Kat, who he hadn't heard from since the night of their gig.

Matty sat there in his joggers and t shirt, staring at the tv which had a great British bake off episode on. Tammy had just arrived, sitting next to George with one leg over his knee. He liked her, he could tell but she acted that way around all the guys and he didn't like it.

"Matty." Her voice snapped him out of his trance with Paul Hollywood. He turned his head to her to show her she had his attention.

"We're gonna go out in a minute, you coming?" She asked, he shook his head and lit a cigarette only a moment later. "Kat will be there" she added. He didn't say anything, just nodded and got up to go upstairs.

"Why is he so weird about her, he was so man-whorish about her and now he's acting as if she's dumped him after a long term relationship." Tammy laughed, "I knew she affected guys but I didn't know she did it this quickly." George shook his head, running his hand up and down her leg.

"Like I said, Matty gets attached easily and he doesn't deal with rejection lightly. He thought he had her but it turns out she had him all along." He shrugged, "he'll get over it."

"He needs to get under someone else." She suggested, George laughed but honestly could not agree more.

They met Adam and Ross outside, Adam had decided to be the designated driver for the night. Tammy hugged and kissed them all hello, earning jealous glares all around and got in the car.

"Wait!" They all heard as George was about to get in the drivers seat. Matty was running from the house, dressed in black from head to toe with a cigarette hanging from his lips. Tammy and George gave each other a look as he got in the car.

When they arrived, Matty left the group immediately. As soon as he left, Kat made her way over to them, falling straight into the arms of Tammy.

"Hey hun, you okay?" She giggled at the flailing girl in front of her. Kat ignored her question and looked at the boys.

"Shouldn't there be four of you?" She asked, smirking. Before any of them could answer, Tammy pulled her away and into the kitchen. She started making drinks for them both while Kat waited to hear what she had to say.

"Leave him alone Kat, he can't handle you. He's already acting like a depressed teenager over you." Tammy demanded, Kat didn't understand. She was just playing with him, she thought that's what he did to girls. She shrugged in response and started to drink her drink.

"You can't control what he wants." She pointed out, Tammy raised her eyebrows.

"I've been hanging out with the guys a lot, Kat. He's been weird about you, he's not right and you're only making him worse." Kat shook her head, Tammy didn't know what she was talking about and that was obvious.

Kat walked around the party, hoping to 'run into' Matty. Little did she know he was sat in the corner watching her walk around. She found him eventually, sat on the floor with small droplets of blood coming from his arm. She sat in front of him and smiled.

"Hey" she smiled, he shook his head.

"I won't use you if you don't use me." He mumbled, she realised he was off his face and laughed.

"Seems like you've used something else though." She joked, he smiled and pulled her to him. He brought his lips to hers but only kissed her for a second. "Come on." She dragged him up to a standing position.