11. fallingforyou

"Okay, just keep stirring and adding things until it's done. Then boil the pasta." Kat instructed, Matty tried to follow as best he could but he couldn't concentrate. She held his face with one of her hands, noticing he was acting weird.

"Are you high? What's wrong with you?" She accused, he felt a strong need to kiss her but he knew he shouldn't.

"I'm just nervous." He pulled his face away from her grasp. "So just add and stir. Then boil?" He repeated, she nodded.

"She'll love that you even tried to cook so either way, you're endgame." She winked, he frowned. Alice was innocent, she wouldn't do anything like that just yet.

"She's not going to sleep with me." He pointed out, she shook her head.

"Of course not, she's not me." She laughed but he didn't find it funny. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head.

"You're the best." He squeezed her then brought his lips to her ear "in every way." He whispered, she hit his chest.

"Don't you forget it." She continued to stir the pasta as the others came down. They were all going to a club for the night so Matty could have the house for him and Alice.

"Kat, we're leaving!" George yelled. Kat kissed Matty's cheek and turned away, he couldn't help himself, he pulled her back and gave her a kiss on the lips. She just giggled as she walked towards the door.

"Have a nice night." She called before jumping at George for a piggy back.

Half an hour later, the pasta was boiling and Matty was on his phone, watching everyone's Instagram stories at the club. He kinda wished he was there until the doorbell rang and he realised what he was doing instead.

"Hi" he had a cheeky grin on his face as he pulled her in for a hug. She was wearing a loose pink blouse with a denim skirt, she looked cute.

"Smells good in here." She complimented as she followed him to the kitchen.

"I am cooking." He slid across the floor and held his arms out to the pasta and the sauce.

"Ah, pasta. Very nice." She grinned, he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her gently. The barrier was down between them, neither of them knew when it had happened but they were so comfortable around each other now.

"You do like pasta, don't you?" He asked, she grinned and nodded before picking up the stirring spoon and tasting the sauce.

"Hmm, needs some salt." She smirked, he pushed her out of the way.

"Hey! Get out of my kitchen!" He laughed, she shrugged and went to sit down at the table.

Kat was jumping up and down with Tammy. She shook her head in time with the music just as George passed her another shot.

"Woo!" She screamed, downing the shot and jumping that little bit higher. The music raced through her, she couldn't stop smiling but she still wished Matty were there with her.

She pushed him out of her thoughts, taking another shot that the boys were just pouring down her at this point. They all loved the way she danced, she was so fun when she was drunk.

Tammy wrapped her arms around her and kissed her head before jumping with her. They both screamed the lyrics to the chart song as they danced in the crowded room.

"Aren't you tired?" George asked Kat, laughing wildly at her. She wrapped her arms around him and shook her head.

"I'm never tired." She yelled in his ear before letting him go and spinning round so hard she became dizzy.