19. ugh!

The boys were having a halloween party and Kat really didn't want to go. She absolutely hated halloween and would rather stay in doors with a bottle of wine than watch a slutty nurse grind on dracula. Yet, there she was dressed in all black and telling everyone she was a witch which just became more and more ridiculous as the night went on.

Kat made her way over to the plastic table set up in the garden and started to make herself a drink. It wasn't long before someone familiar came over to her.

"Having fun?" George asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Uh-huh." She took a sip of her drink and looked him up and down. He had a white t-shirt with a red plaid shirt over the top. "What are you meant to be?" She asked. He held out his hands as if he was showing.

"I'm the guy from the breakfast club." He said as if it were obvious. Kat nodded and placed a hand on his bicep.

"Cute." She smiled, knowing it would drive him crazy. He hated people calling him cute.

"Shut up." He pushed her arm off him, she giggled and sipped her drink. "Did you talk to Tammy about Ross?" He wondered as they stood and people watched.

"No, not yet. It's weird, she never told me about it and now it's just happening." No emotion showed on her face which scared George a bit.

"I heard Matty telling Alice he had walked in on them about to kiss so as she does, Alice started bombarding her with questions. I like her but honestly she can be so nosey sometimes" He rolled his eyes but it stung Kat a bit that Tammy would talk to Alice about Ross.

"I'll try and talk to her later." She dismissed the conversation, drinking the rest of her drink quickly before filling it up again.

"Wanna get high?" He asked after watching people for a little bit longer.

"Sure." She shrugged, following him indoors.

She walked past a bunch of people who smiled at her, familiarly. She also noticed Ross and Tammy in the corner, then she noticed Matty walking up to her with a hat on.

"Who are you supposed to be?" She asked, already giggling. George stopped at the sound of her voice and turned back to stand by her side. Matty glanced at George before grinning at Kat.

"I'm a pirate." He tipped his hat towards her but he just looked like him with a hat. He still had his button up shirt on with only half the buttons done up and his skinny jeans were still gripping to him like skin.

"Nice." She laughed and enjoyed the way he looked her up and down as he licked his lips.

"We're going to get high now." George pointed out, making them both look at him. Matty's eyes lit up.

"Oh, I'll come. Let me grab Alice." He jogged away from them. George looked at Kat but she just shrugged and walked in the direction of the living room.

George watched as she rolled the blunt, carefully running her tongue along the paper then placing it between her lips. Matty entered not long after she had lit it, Alice by his side looking extremely drunk.

"I've never smoked before." She giggled, gripping Matty's arm as they sat down. Then, Tammy and Ross walked in and sat down. "Aw it's a couples smoking sesh!" Alice cried, making herself laugh. George looked at Kat with a smirk, she returned it as she lit the spliff.

"Would you like to try?" She smiled, passing her the blunt. Tammy sat herself next to Kat as she passed it around. "We need to talk later." She whispered to her once Matty was teaching Alice how to smoke.

"I leave you for two minutes and you're corrupting Alice." Adam's voice came from the door.

"Hann!" Kat squealed, not willing to look at Tammy's facial expression to what she had just said to her.