51. my skin is fire

*3 months later*

Matty stood at the back of the house with a glass of red wine in his hand. His eyes hadn't moved from the same direction the whole night but he didn't feel like dancing. He felt the beat through his chest and the wine in his mouth and that's all he needed.

"Hey, Matty." His friend, Alfie, nudged him. He didn't move his eyes, just made a nod to let him know he was paying attention. "Who's the girl?" He asked.

"Which one?" He asked, he didn't know which way Alfie was looking so he snapped his eyes from his gaze to have a look. To his surprise, he was looking the same way as him. "That's Kat." He answered, following his gaze.

"Do you know if she's seeing anyone?" He asked, Matty stayed silent for a moment before shrugging.

"Yeah I think so." He answered, Alfie bit his lip as they watched Kat laugh with her friends.

"Do you know if he's, you know, pleasing her properly?" He asked, licking his lips. Matty frowned slightly but quickly corrected himself.

"Honestly couldn't say mate." He shook his head, Alfie smirked. Matty held himself together long enough for Alfie to continue.

"Do you reckon she'll let someone else for a night?" He asked, Matty shrugged.

"I dunno. Go and find out." He watched Alfie take his advice and walk up to Kat.

Kat saw this blonde haired blue eyed boy approach her and instantly knew he was going to try it on with her. She just waited for the inevitable line. As he got closer she almost recognised him.

"Hey baby." He said seductively to her. She stared at him with no amusement in her eyes. He waited for her to say something which is when she saw Matty watching them, that's when she knew she recognised him. He was Matty's mate.

"Did Matty put you up to this?" She asked. Alfie furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before plastering his face with fuck boy again.

"Matty can join in if he wants." Jesus, this boy was horny. Kat made eye contact with Matty and raised her eyebrows. Matty smirked and started to walk towards them. He threw his arm around Kat and glared at Alfie.

"You trying it on with my bird Alf?" He smirked, Kat was not amused but Matty was loving the reaction he was getting from his friend. Alfie stepped back and started to stumble on his words.

"No...Matty...uh...sorry...didn't realise." He mumbled as he stepped away from the couple. Matty grinned down at Kat, she wasn't returning it.

"Oh come on Kit, that was hilarious." He laughed, taking a sip of wine. He kissed her head and she rolled her eyes.

"That was so mean" a small smile played on her lips as he smiled down on her though. He leant down and kissed her hard, wrapping his wined up hand around her neck and crossing his arms behind her. He pulled away from the kiss and scrunched up his nose, she copied his expression and he let out an actual giggle. She stuck out her tongue and he touched it with his, she laughed loudly which made him laugh. "You're disgusting." She rolled her eyes.

"You love it really." He unravelled his arms but left one. He brought his lips to just below her ear and licked slowly down her neck. Kat closed her eyes and let it happen as he sucked on her skin slowly for a few moments. He only stopped when he felt the wine be taken from his hand, he watched Kat drink a gulp of it and let out a laugh. "That's my girl." He chuckled.

They were in some house in Amsterdam. They had been on tour for a month now. Matty was clean, he still drank but no more drugs since he came out of rehab. He stayed in a bit longer than anticipated, meaning they had to push the tour back a month.