69. fame! what a shame!

Sorry this first bit is going to be a bit rushed

Matty, George and Kat left on Sunday morning, making it for early afternoon back to London. Angie wasn't home when they got there, making it slightly more difficult to unpack everything. Kat decided to leave things to do in the week so they weren't up in the early hours of Monday morning still unpacking.

"You've got your London show tomorrow." Kat wrapped her arms around Matty as George took a shower. He kissed her quickly.

"Yep. I'm very excited. You're coming aren't you?" He realised he hadn't actually asked her. Kat scoffed.

"Of course. I'm coming straight from work." She kissed his cheek as he pulled her closer to his chest.

"Good good. It's gonna be mental." He yelled. "'Cause I'm an absolute legend!" Kat laughed and hit him in the forehead.

"Fuck off you knob." She pushed him away, laughing. He grinned at her, grabbing her hand and spinning her around.

That night, Matty stayed over while George went back to their hotel when Angie got back. He seemed to be quite affected by Angie which made Kat angry. How dare she hurt her best friend.

Matty and George dropped Kat off at work the following day on their way to the venue.

"Tell Ross and Adam I love them and that I'll see them later. And Tammy." She spoke quickly as they stood outside her work building.

"Will do. They've missed you." George nodded. Kat hugged George, kissing his cheek and then hugged Matty kissing him hard.

"Okay. I love you both, I'll see you later." She blew kisses at them as she turned away.

"Stay away from Turner." Matty yelled. She laughed while George slapped his chest.

"Jealousy's ugly Matthew. We both know that." He raised his eyebrows. Matty nodded.

"I know." He shrugged. "Just thought I'd put it out there" George rolled his eyes and they walked away from the building.

Kat got into the lift to find the one and only Alex Turner there. He flashed her a wide grin, earring a small smile from her.

"Good morning." He smiled, holding two containers of 8 coffees. "Want a coffee? I got a spare one." He nodded to them. The doors closed, leaving just them in there.

"You sure?" She wondered, craving coffee. He nodded and tapped one of them. She pulled it out and sipped it. "Thank you. I really needed that."

"Your lad's playing tonight, ain't he? The o2?" He asked, she nodded.

"Yep. Very exciting." She replied. Alex smirked, having played there multiple times himself.

"Well, tell him I wish him the very best. He's very lucky." The doors opened on a different floor to what he usually gets off at.

"Thanks. I will." Kat smiled as he walked out.

"Have a gorgeous day, Kat." He winked before turning the corner and disappearing as the doors closed. Kat let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, he really had an affect on women.

Kat met the band she was going to be writing songs for that day. They were a group of four lads from Liverpool, they were working on their debut album and apparently needed help.

Since it was the first day, all Kat did with them was talk about what their sound was and what they wanted to write about. She didn't want to write complete songs for them, she just wanted to alter what they already have or it wouldn't be authentic. They knew that.