Chapter 2

I walked into school with my head held high.I then see Leo in his locker and I pit on a smile and lean against another locker."Hello...its Leo right"I say getting his attention and he nods."Yeah that's me"He says and I smile."So another Mexican in Spain...we are gonna be good friends"I say and he smiles."Your mexican"He asks and I nod."Yep..and you should come-"I was starting to say but I got cut off by laughter.Leo and I turn into the hallway and see Christian walking naked and we laugh.After all that Leo and I walked to class which is Mr.Sanchez class.I then see Marina talking to Samuel and I smile.I walk up to them and smile."Hello I am Catarina but you can call me Cata"I say and he shales my hand."So yes or no"Marina asks."Yes or no on what"I ask."She's inviting me to her party tommorow"Samuel asks."You should totally come it's going to be fun"I say and he nods."Okay take a seat everybody"Mr.Sanchez says and I smile.
----------------------------------------------------
Everybody leaves the classroom and I walk up to Mr.Sanchez desk."Hello Fernando"I say with a smile."It's Mr.Sanchez or Profesor Sanchez Ms.De La Fuente "He says and I laugh."You are so young to be teaching"I say and he raises an eyebrow at me."What is it you need Catarina"He says."Nothing It's just fun to bother you"I say and blow him a kiss."Bye Fernando"I say walking out of his class.I go and see Nadia running so I stop her."Hey are you okay"I ask and she looks at me with guilt."Yes I am don't worry"She says smiling."If you need anything or if you need someone to talk to I am here"I say and she nods and smiles.
---------------------------------------------------
I am currently home and I hear someone ring the doorbell.I get up and go open it and I see it's Guzman."Hey...what are you doing here"I ask him and He kisses me."What you don't want me to be here"he says jockingly and I smile."I think my parents are at the dining table"I say and he nods.We go to the dining table and see my parents sitting down."If it isint Guzman Nunier"Dad says giving Guzman a hug and Mom does the same.They really love him I don't know if it's because our parents do business with each other or something.