Chapter 35

Catarina's POVI walk into the club and look around and see everyone either dancing or drinking

Catarina's POV
I walk into the club and look around and see everyone either dancing or drinking.I then spot Lucrecia,Cayetana,and Carla.I go to the booth and greet everyone."Y'all look amazing"I say while sitting down."Where's your guard dog"Lucrecia says jokingly."He's at home he didn't want to come"I say while serving myself a drink."You're going out with Leo right?"Cayetana asks and I nod slowly."Yeah and what about you,who do you have your eye on?"I ask."Nobody I haven't had time to look around and see"Cayetana says and I shrug and drink out of my beverage.Mateo comes to the booth and smiles."Well Cata you look amazing as ever"Mateo says while greeting me with a kiss on the cheek."Thank you Mateo flattering as ever"I say and Carla looks at both of us."I'm still waiting for you two to get back together"Carla says."Wait you two used to date?" Cayetana asks and we all nod."Darling get with the program"Lucrecia says jokingly."Well this is were I leave have fun girls but not to much fun"Mateo says while winking at me and walking away.I stand up and excuse myself and follow Mateo.I see him go to the bathroom.I walk in the bathroom and see Mateo and Valerio doing drugs."What the fuck"I say catching both of there attention."Ca-"Valerio starts and I give them both a disappointing look."What did I tell both of you"I say while shaking my head."Look we're so-"Mateo says and I shake my head."This kills you and both of you know it,why can't you understand I care about you both and putting this in your system isn't going to make your solve your problems....honestly I thought y'all knew better then that"I say while walking out of the bathroom.I go back to the booth and sit down."I can really use a drink right now"I say and Lucrecia nods."Whose round is it?"Carla asks and we all look at Cayetana. "Mine!Coming! I'll be right back"Cayetana says while walking away.

We were still sitting down in the booth and I get up until someone grabs my arm and I turn around and look at Mateo."What do you want?I thought you were busy doing drugs"I say while walking away."Don't be like that I'm sorry,but Valerio and I-" Mateo starts to say but I cut him off."VAleRiO ANd I....you two what.You clearly don't need it in your system and you already know what happened to me I don't want the same thing happening to you and Valerio or to anyone for fucks sake"I say and go back to the booth to see Rebeka bumping into someone and spilling her drink all over Carla,Lu,and Cayetana."What are you doing?!Whats wrong with you?!Is it Jagermeister!It doesn't wash out!This is a Ralph Lauren!"Cayetana says while panicking."Relax girl aren't you loaded?Just buy yourself a new one"Rebeka says while shrugging."It's calimocho.I wouldn't be surprised if she had some cheap whine stashed down her cleavage" Lucrecia says."Why don't we calm down it was clearly a accident"I say trying to calm them down."I'm sorry ok"Rebeka says."You should be sorry for existing"Lucrecia says. "Oh,should?There you go"Rebeka says while getting a drink and throwing it at Lucrecia's face.All the girls started to scream at each other.The boys came over to calm them down.

I was sitting in the booth texting Leo and I see Lucrecia's face fall to a frown."What's wrong?"I ask and I follow to where she was looking at and see Guzman and Nadia walking away while holding hands."honestly you could do better than Guzman.He doesn't deserve you."I say and she smiles."It came off.Sorry,I just really love this dress. Though I think it's time to hang it up.Its very early 2018,and velvet is not wearable "Caytana says while sitting down.I hug Lucrecia and she hugs back."Is everything alright?"Cayetana asks and we both nod.
____________________________________
What she wears

____________________________________What she wears