Chapter 12

Catarina's POV
Ugh just kill me now...so right now I am in class and school sucks and I want to leave.Fernando is currently passing back our test.Fernando gives me my test and I see a 10 which means I passed and I smile proudly."Good job Ms.De La Fuente"Fernando says while smiling and I return his smile.I see Lucrecia looking at me with a glare and I give her a smirk.I see Marina looking at me with a smile."Well I studied really hard"I say and he nods.I hear the bell ring and I pack my things and I head to my locker to her my books for my next class."You really think you are going to take it away from me"I hear someone say and I turn around to see Lucrecia and I roll my eyes and get my books and close my locker."Take what"I ask confused while walking away."The scholarship and everything"She says and I stop and look at her."First of all that scholarship has been a plan for me since we entered this school and everyone knew and even you so don't act dumb to say that I am taking it away because we both don't know that"I say and she glares at me."You act so innocent don't you but we all know you are not you are just a stuck up bitch like the rest of us so don't try to act so different"She says and I roll my eyes."Trust me I won't be so innocent if you keep talking about me like that so you either keep you mouth shut or I will shut it for you so do is both a favor and shut the hell up before you could see how dark I could be and how hell of a bitch I could be"I say and she lifts her hand up so she could slap me but I grab it and I squeeze it."Put a hand on me the next time and I will do something I will regret"I say with gritted teeth while glaring at her."We both now you won't do anything"she says and I take her hand down and I slap her and people stop and look at us."Trust me I will do something and between the two of us guess who has the most power..me and I was not trying to be so harsh but you pushed my buttons"I say and she grabs her cheek."Cata calm down"I hear Carla say while she pulls me away.She leads me outside and sits me on a table and she sits down."What happend"She asks and I sight."She got on my nerves that is what happend"I say and Carla laughs."She has been bitchy lately"She says and we laugh."When is she not"I say and she laughs."Whenever she wants something that's for sure"She says."Are you going to the ball that the Nuniers are hosting"I ask and she nods."I am getting escorted by Christian and Polo"She says and I look at her surprised."I didn't know you had it in you Carla Roson"I say while laughing while she gives me a innocent smile.