Chapter 13

Catarinas POV
I walk to Fernandos class and I see Lucrecia talking to him.I enter and she looks at me."Think about it"She says and stands up and leaves but not before she hits my shoulder and I glare at her.When she finally is gone I go to his desk and sit down."Ugh I hate her what did she want"I ask and he chuckles."She was trying to bribe me to give her the scholarship"He says while he goes and makes sure the door is locked."So are you going to take that offer"I ask and he shakes his head."No I want the student that works hard gets it"He says and I smile while I wrap my hands around his neck."Mhmmm"I say while giving kisses on his neck.
______________________________________
I enter the lunch room and look for a specific person.I see Leo on his phone and I smile.I go to him and cover his eyes."Guess who"I say while giggling and he chuckles."Well I recognize that giggle...hmm let me think its the one and only Catarina Natalia De La Fuente"He says and I uncover his eyes and sit next to him and I give him a goofy smile."So I want to invite you somewhere"I say while giving him a smile."Where and I should I be scared"He says jokingly and I laugh."No and I want you to come after school with me so make sure to call your mom and tell her you are going to be with me"I say and he nods."You know what I'm noticing"he says and I give him a confused look."What"I ask and he chuckles while looking behind me."Your friends are looking at us"He says and I turn around to see Lucrecia,Guzman, Polo,Ander,Carla,and Marina."Well let them look"I say and he chuckles.I get his hand and I put it next to mine to see the matching rings on our fingers.
_____________________________________
Right now I'm already ready for the ball the Nuniers are hosting my parents left because I told them they could go and I will meet them there later.I see Leo come out already with his suit that the designer that I brought made him.He looks at the mirror and looks at me."I will pay you back"He says and I shake my head smiling."Don't worry about it and you look so handsome"I say while pinching his cheeks."You don't look to bad yourself either"He says and I laugh.
______________________________________
The chofer opens the door for us and Leo is the first one to get out and he helps me get out everybodys eyes are on me.I spot Christian,Polo,and Carla taking with Lucrecia.I guess Christian noticed me because he smiled and pushes Lucrecia out of the way."If it isn't the true Queen of Mexico and I see she brought his King to"He says while he hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and Leo and him do a handshake.I go up to Polo and Carla and greet them."Well Lucrecia you look great"I say sarcastically and she rolls her eyes."And you look dress to impress with your little dog by your side"She says and I glare at her."Don't talk about Leo like that...I thought I tought you a lesson"I say while giving her a look that could kill and she stays silent."You look amazing as always"I tell Carla and she smiles."Not as amazing as you"She says and I smile."Let's go boys"We both say and walk together.We enter and I grab Leo's hand.People stare at us and I see my mother an father."Darling your here everyone has been asking about you"Mother says and I smile.Leo greets my parents and I see Marina come with Samuel and I see Guzman going up to him.I stay looking at them until Guzman rips Samuels suit.I grab Leo's hand and I drag him with me so I could confront Guzman.I grab Guzman by the shoulder and turn him around to face me."What is wrong with you"I say and he looks at Leo."What is wrong with you why did you brought him"He says and I roll my eyes."Shut up"I say and he rolls his eyes."You know what my parents will say about this"He says while mentioning Leo and I."What are they going to say they know we are broken up and we are only bestfriends"I say."I haven't told them we are over"He says and I look at him with wide eyes."What"I ask him."They love you so much and I didn't want to tell them "He says and I roll my eyes."Well you better tell them because If you don't then I will"I say and walk away with Leo.I have been taking with Carlas parents,Polos mom's,and most people that have asked how I have been and How life was taking me.Leo and I are talking while drinking champagne."Catarina dear it's so nice to see you"I hear Mr.Nunier say and that catches Mrs.Nuniers attention to so I send them a smile and they come up to me."It's nice to see you too"I say with a warning smile and I greet them."It's been so long dear how have you been"Mrs.Nunier says and I smile."Very good how about the two of you"I ask and and she smiles."We are very good"She says."Why haven't you visit us lately has Guzman been treating you right"He asks and I give him a warming smile."Uhmm I don't think Guzman has mentioned it but him and I broke up"I say and her mom's eyes go wide."What did he do"She asks."Uhmm he just wanted to be friends and it's ok to me and so will visit you when I have the chance"I say and they both smile."We love you like a daughter and Is this your new boyfriend"Mr.Nunier asks and Leo smiles awkwardly and I laugh."Oh he is just my bestfriend"I say and Mrs.Nunier looks relived.I excuse Leo and I to go talk to Marina.
___________________________________
Her ball dress