Chapter 8

Catarina's POV
Ugh...I hate everything why do I have to go back to that shit hole that is called school.I change into my uniform and I stuff extra clothes into my backpack.I take my time because I know I'm late but I really dont technically care.
______________________________________
I enter Mr.Sanchez's classroom and everyone looks at me but I just ignore the stares and sit down.Mr.Sanchez looks at me and gives me a smile but I don't give one back.Someone passes me a note and I look everywhere and see Marina.I roll my eyes and tell the person that gave it to me to send it back.
15 minutes later
The bell rings and I stand up to gather my things."Ms.De La Fuente can you wait I need to talk to you privately"Mr.Sanchez says and I nod silently and huff.I sit down and take out my phone.I hear everyone leaving and all I could hear is silent and I feel the tension."Cata I feel stupid for treating you like-"He starts to say and I cut him off."Like trash"I say and he nods slowly."I didn't had the right to do that and if I'm being honest...I..I can't stop thinking about you"He says getting closer to me and I get lost in his eyes.I snap out of it and stand up."This is wrong Mr.Sanchez"I say and he grabs me by the waist and brings me closer.I feel chills running down my spine."We can't be doing this"I say whispering looking at his lips."Tell me you don't feel nothing right now"He asks me and my heart speeds up.We kiss and we pull apart and he goes and locks the door and you know what happends.........
_____________________________________