Chapter 23

Present time
Catarinas POV
"Thank you for your story"she says and I nod and leave.I got out of the interrogation room and went straight to Leo's arms and cried silently."Ssshh it's all going to be ok now"He says and kisses my head.
_____________________________________
I'm at the Nuniers house and our family has been comforting each other.I hug Leo and look at her picture with a sad look."I miss her so much...I thought she was going to be fine"I say and he hugs me tighter."She is looking down at you and she would want you to move on with your life...she loved you so much like a sister you know...when we confirmed our relationship to her she threatened me to cut off my balls if I hurt you"He says and I chuckle."She was an amazing person...whoever did this has to pay...she didn't deserve this"I say and he hugs me tighter."I love you"He says and I smile."I love you too"I say and kiss him.
____________________________________
We are all waiting in the police station and wait for the police to tell us who did it.I grab Leo's hand and put my head on his shoulder.We see the police and the women come and they go up to Nano."You are arrested for the murder of Marina Nunier"The women says and the police put handcuffs on Nano and take him away but Nano keeps screaming that it wasn't him.I look at Leo with sad eyes and I see his eyes are watery since Nano and him were like brothers.I hug him and he cries silently.I wish this never had happend...I wish Marina never had the idea to take the watches and everything would have been fine.....for now we just wait till what life will take us.........
_____________________________________
What she was wearing at the interrogation

What she was wearing at the funeral

What she was wearing at the police station