Chapter 7

I enter the hallways of Las Encinas and people stare at me like always but I just ignore them.I go to my locker and I just stand there feeling numb then I just slam my locker shut and I just storm off and I see Fernando looking at me but I just ignore it.I go outside and see Christian with a cigarette.I take it from him and inhale it and exhale and he looks at me."Well if it isint the princess"He says with a smirk and I just roll my eyes."I need to clear my head"I say and he chuckles."You have been the talk of the school lately"He says and I just shake my head."I am always the talk of the school"I say shrugging and he smiles."I like you..you don't care what everyone says about you"he says and I give him a smile."Yeah well that's just me...and I like you too your cool and outgoing"I say blowing the cigarette."Well that's how I am princess"He says giving me a wink."I am having a party this Saturday so if you want to past by you can"I say and he nods."Text me all the details princess"he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves.I give the cigarette a last blow and drop it to the ground and stomp on it.I notice someone staring and I see Lucrecia,Carla,Polo,Ander,Guzman, and Marina and I just ignore them and go back inside.
_____________________________________
I am sitting in class about to sleep and every time I make eye contact with Fernando..I mean Mr.Sanchez he looks at me with guilt but I just ignore it.I sight and I just start drawing on my notebook."Ms.De La Fuente...what did I just say"Mr.Sanchez asked me and I lift my head and see everyone staring."You said what you just said"I say shrugging and he looks at me."Do you think this is funny"He says seriously and I just chuckle."I think this is entertaining"I say with a smile and he shakes his head."Get out of my class"he says and I stand up gathering my things."Gladly"I say and leaving making sure I slam the door.What was his problem..I didint do anything to him....I leave the school and get in my car and drive home.
___________________________________
Fernando POV
I feel like an idiot for doing that.I shake my head and everyone is silent."Was that necessary"I hear Leo say and I look at him and walk out to see if she's there to apologize and I see she is not there.I sight and go back.I feel like an idiot....