Chapter 19

Catarinas POV
Leo and I were with Carla and Christian in the hallway."So when are you going to ask her out"Carla asks Leo and he looks confused."ask out who"Leo asks and Carla laughs."Cata ofcourse"Christian says patting his back and I look at them."You know I'm right here"I say and they all laugh.Polo comes up to us."What are we laughing about"He asks."Will Cata and Leo make a cute couple"Carla asks and he nods."Well ask her our already I want to have a double date with you two"She says and I laugh.The bell rings and we all walk into Mr.Sanchez's class.Marina comes up to me and drags me to the back."I need to talk to you"She says and I nod."What is it"I ask and she looks around."So you know how I told you about what I was trying to do with the watches"She asks and I nod."Yes?....wait...what did you do...Marina answer me"I say with wide eyes."Nano broke into Carlas house and stole all the watches right now"She says and my eyes go wide."Are you sure about what you are doing"I say and she nods and I hug her.
____________________________________
When I walk past the locker room I hear a crash and I quickly go in and see Marina with blood.I then see Nadia.We both rush towards her."Marina marina wake up"I say and then I smell a strong scent coming off of her."Are you high"I ask and I see the weed.I get it and help her up."Don't tell anyone"She says and I nod and I look at Nadia.I help Marina up and help her clean herself up.
__________________________________
I walk in the lonely hallways just to clear my thoughts."Hey what's wrong"I hear someone say and I turn around to see Lu."Nothing I just need to clear my head"I say while giving her a smile and playing with my ring.She looks down and sees the ring."Are you and Leo going out or something"She asks and I shake my head."No why"I ask and she nods."I'm just asking since you two are so close and have matching rings"She says and I nod."Carla and I are going shopping later do you want to come"She says and I smile."Sure"I say and she hugs me while running off.I see Leo and I smile."Well if it isn't Mr.Im so cool by leaning by the lockers like a total bad boy"I say while laughing."Well if it isn't Ms.Im so amazing"He says and I playfully hit him."I was meaning to ask you something"He says looking at me with a look that made my heart race."Mhhmmm"I hum and I notice how close we are."Do you maybe want to go to a date someday"He asks and I nod and take a deep breath and kiss him.
_______________________________________
I came back home from going shopping with Lu and Carla and I see Guzman,Mra.Nunier,and Marina with my mom and dad in the living room.I put my bags down and go in there and they notice me."What's going on"I ask."My dad got arrested"Guzman says and I hug him,Mrs.Nunier,and Marina."You are welcome here anytime"Mom says and they nod."Why don't you stay the night we have many guest rooms so you won't have to be alone"Dad says and Mrs.Nunier nods.I hug her and give her a warming smile......