Chapter 10

Catarinas POV
Well today is the day of my party.My parents invited alot of people.Ugh I'm so tired I just want to go to sleep and eat.Right now I'm greeting alot of people with my amazing smile.I see boys looking at me with hunger,people looking at me with a smile,some girls looking at me with jealousy and hate,some people admiring the decorations and the ball room.I see Leo and I smile and go towards him."Hey I never thought you would've come"I say and I hug him and I see him smile."How could I miss it it's your birthday party and happy birthday"He says and hands me a little box.I give him a smile and I he chuckles."What is this"I ask."It's your present"He says and I hug him tight."You didn't have to"I say and he smiles."I had to"He says and I smile.I open it and see two rings and I smile.He gets both of them out and he puts one in his finger and one in mine."See now we have matching rings...and promise not to take it off"He says and I nod."Not if you promise to"I say and he chuckles and nods.I hug him and grab his hand and lead him to the main table."Leo it's so nice to see you again"I hear mom say and she hugs him.I see my dad come up to us and he hugs me."Darling who is this"Dad asks me and I smile."This is Leo one of my friends"I say and Leo and my dad shake hands."It's nice to meet you sir"Leo says and My dad smiles."It's nice to meet you too"Dad says and mom and him leave."Well What do you want to do now"He asks and I smile and take him to the dance floor.
_______________________________________
I'm outside of the ballroom because I just needed some fresh air.Everyone is either dancing or they are enjoying it by talking with their people.I feel someone pull me aside to the other side.I then see it's Fernando and I smile while I wrap my hands around his neck."Hey I thought you wouldn't come"I say and He chuckles and he kisses me and I smile."You look beautiful"He says while caressing my hips."And you look hot"I tell him while he smirks and kisses me."Hmm do you want to go inside"I say and he shakes his head."I can't wait if someone sees me"He says and I smile."Nobody will care"I say and he smiles and gives me a kiss."They will trust me...what if I give you your birthday present in the car"He says while winking And I nod smiling.
____________________________________
Her dress