Chapter 6

I didn't wanted to go to school today so I convinced my parents that I could stay home for the day."So darling why hasn't Guzman or Marina or Lu or Carla come to the house lately"Mom asks me."I broke up with Guzman and they are all just fake"I say and my mom looks at me confused."Wh-"My mom starts to say but someone rings the doorbell.I get up and open it and see it's Leo."Leo?"I ask and he gives me a smile."You weren't in school so I just came by and make sure your okay"he says and I nod."Do you want to come in"I say and he comes in and we go to the living room.My mom comes in and she smiles."Hello I am Catarinas mom"My mother says while smiling and shakes Leo's hand."Hello it's an honor to meet you Mrs.De La Fuente"Leo says and my mother smiles."Call me Diana"Mon says with a smile and he nods.She leaves and I look at Leo."So we could work on the project"He says and I nod."So what do you like or what are your interest"He says and I smile."I love fancy things..my family...my friendships...wine...and dancing"I say smiling and he types something in the computer."I would see what I could do"he says with a smile and I giggle."Now what about you...what do you like"I say with a goofy grin."I love my family...my friends...soccer...and myself I guess"he says and I write it all in my notebook."You are so dashing"I say with a smile and he chuckles.