Chapter 40

Catarina's POVI was in class writing notes and all of a sudden we hear people yelling

Catarina's POV
I was in class writing notes and all of a sudden we hear people yelling.We all turn to see Guzman yelling at the principle which is Anders mom.I turn and look at Nadia."What's that all about?"I ask and she shrugs.

I was in my room looking at the ceiling and I sigh.I grab my keys and leave the house and go to my house.I drive to a nearby cafe and sit down."Cata is that you?"Someone says and I look up and see Fernando."Fernando?"I say and smile at him."It's a miracle I found you here.How is everything in Las Encinas"He asks and I sigh."Well it's kind of good I don't know it's just to much"I say while shrugging. "How are your studies going?"He asks and I shrug. "They are getting there.Hows your wife?"I ask and he smiles."She's amazing we have one kid and another one on its way"He says and I smile."Thats amazing.What are their names?"I ask."Rosa Catarina Sanchez"He says and I look at him."Catarina?"I ask and he nods."After the girl that made me open my eyes.I came to my wife clean and she forgave me but it took a lot for her to forgive me" Fernando says and I nod."She must hate me"I say and he shakes his head."She actually doesn't I told her everything and she blamed me"Fernando says and I nod."Well at least you told her the truth and happy for you"I say and he nods."What about you?"he asks and I look at him confused."What about me?"I ask."What's new to your life?"He asks and I shrug."Well my boyfriend now ex boyfriend left and now my other two ex boyfriends came back and I'm dating one of my ex boyfriends and now I'm trying to deal with something personal"I say and he nods."That's a lot but I hope you get though it"He says and I nod.I get a text message from Lucrecia to come to her house."I have to go"I say while gathering my things."Well it was great speaking to you"I say with a smile."Yeah it was great seeing and speaking to you"Fernando says and I nod."Take care and say hello to your wife and Rosa"I say while walking away.

Lucrecia and I were watching a movie until she pauses it."What happened?"I ask and she sighs."I have to tell you something but promise me you won't tell anyone and that you will take this secret to your grave"Lucrecia says and I nod."Yeah,what is it?"I ask and she sighs."Valerio and I....used to hook up" Lucrecia says and my eyes widen."Oh wow.Thats.....isn't that incest tho?"I ask and she shrugs."I don't know but the point it that I'm telling you and that I just...I just I don't know I just felt like telling my best friend"Lucrecia says."Well it's ok to me and if y'all love each-"I start to say but she cuts me off."Woah.who said anything about love?"she asks and I shrug."I mean....."I say and she shakes her head."No I don't love him or like him he's annoying" Lucrecia says making me laugh and shake my head.
____________________________________
Her outfit

____________________________________Her outfit