Chapter 11

Catarina's POV
I was walking in the hallways of Las Encinas."Cata"I hear someone calling my name and I turn around to see Marina and I give her a little smile."Hey"I say with a small friendly smile."So there's a part at Samuels house tonight do you want to come"She asks with a small smile while hooking our arms together."I wasn't invited so I can't go"I say and she laughs."When have you not gone to a uninvited party"She says and we both laugh."I don't know if Samuel invites me which I think he won't"I say shrugging."Well Leo is friends with Samuel and his brother and Christian so maybe he will invite you"She says and I look at her with a nod."Hmm I still don't know"I say."Taking about Leo what is going on between you two my brother gets so mad when he sees you two together"She says and I shrug."He dosent have a reason to be jealous he cheated and Its not my fault he did and Leo is just my best friend"I say and she put her hand on her heart."I thought I was your bestfriend"She says and I laugh."You are my other bestfriend"I say and she laughs."So I am meaning to ask you why did weren't you at your birthday party like for 1 hour..you went outside and didn't come back till like 1 hour later"she says and I shrug."Just wanted some air"I lie and shrug and she nods.I then see Fernando walking and he sees me and I smile and he smiles back.I then realize I am with Marina and I break the eye contact and I see Marina looking at me."What was all that about"She asks and I sight arguing in my head if I should tell her."I will explain later...why don't you come to my house after school so you could get ready for the party and I could confirm your outfit"I say and she nods.I then see Leo coming up to us and I smile and I hug him."Hey"I say with a smile."Hey I was meaning to ask you do you want to go to a party tonight"He says and I see Marina giving me a I told you so look."Yeah I will be there just give me the address"I say and he nods while smiling at me."I guess we have to get ready together"Marina says while smiling.I then see Lucrecia giving me a glare and I roll my eyes.
_______________________________________
I was putting on lipstick and adding finishing touches on my outfit."So...are you going to explain"She says while laying down in my bed.I take a deep breath and I sti down next to her and I give her a worried look."Promise you won't say anything"I say and she nods slowly."Is it that bad"She says with a serious look and I shrug."It depends on how you take it"I say and I sight while she nods slowly."I'm seeing someone...well I don't mean seeing but we are like having sex"I say and she gets up excited with a smile."That's great why would that be bad"She says while sitting down."Well the person im seeing is....uhm Fernando"I say and she looks at me confused."I don't know who that is"She says and I mentally slap myself."I mean Mr.Sanchez"I say and her face drops."Wait...what"she says confused."Please don't say anything you could get him fired and I don't want that"I say and she nods."But how did it all started"She says and I tell her everything.
______________________________________
We enter Samuels apartment and the scent of alcohol and sweat hits me.I see people dancing or making out.Marina leads me to where Samuel and Leo are and when I see Leo I don't recognize him right now He looks good like I just see him as a quiet goofy boy but right now He dosent look like that."Hey you came"He says while giving me a kiss on the cheek."Yeah why wouldn't I come"I say while greeting Samuel.We began to start talking and he gives me a drink and I smile."So what happend to that goofy shy kid...you look different"I say and he smiles while looking down."It's still me but without uniform this is what I usually wear"He says and I nod.A song starts playing and I see Marina playing spin the bottle but what cought my eye was that I saw Ander.I then look at Leo and grab him and lead him to were Ander is."Hey what are you doing here"I ask Ander and he looks at me with surprise and greets me with a hug."I could ask you the same"He says and I smile."Well I just came here to have a good time"I say and he smiles."Well me too"He says and I nod and I pull Ander and Leo to the dance floor to dance.
______________________________________
1 hour later
Well the party was fun until Guzman dragged me out.I am currently sitting down in his car and I am a little but tipsy but I could control what I'm doing.We first dropped off Nadia and now there is an awkward silence."I'm sorry"He says and I look at him."Your sorry??...your sorry for ruining my fun time"I say and he shakes his head."No I'm sorry for cheating on you....I love you still and I regret it"He says and I laugh."That's funny"I say and he shakes his head."I'm serious...I ended things with Lucrecia for good and I didn't know what I had until you were gone"He says and I nod."I forgive you but we aren't getting back together"I say and he laughs."Why because your little boyfriend Leo will get mad"He says and I shake my head."He's my bestfriend and you don't get to be jealous so either you stop getting jealous and stop bothering Leo or we can't be friends"I say and he nods.I then look at the window while I get lost in my thoughts....
___________________________________
What she wore to the party

___________________________________What she wore to the party