Chapter 46

Catarina's POVI was studying in the library when someone shuts my text book and I look up and see Mateo

Catarina's POV
I was studying in the library when someone shuts my text book and I look up and see Mateo."You have been studying non stop,can't you have a break?" Mateo asks."Well it's easy for you when your getting in with money...I want to get in with my grades"I say with a smile."You deserve a break"Mateo says while sighing and sitting down."How's Carla?"I ask and Mateo looks around."Dad threatened her to tell the police about the winery's which will cause mom to go to jail but he won't if she says she invented everything up"Mateo says and I sigh."Poor Carla"I say."Everything is going to shit"Mateo says."Well this is our last year then we won't have to deal with anymore of this shit"I say with a smile.

"Tomorrow,university officials are coming to talk to you.They don't have time for all of you so please indicate your first choice.They might interview you. We'll come around to collect your forms in just a minute.I write down my three first choices down. "What university's are you interested in?"Lucrecia asks."Well my fist choice is MIT,my second choice is Stanford and my last is Harvard"I say."Hmmm" Lucrecia says.

Lucrecia and I were having lunch over at my house.We we're currently sitting down in my backyard dining table."He's living in his car?"I ask and Lucrecia nods while taking a bite out of her salad."Yep...and these drugs are messing with him" Lucrecia says and I sigh."I already told him like a millions of times but yet...he won't listen"I say."I feel bad for him...he said he called his mom,but she hang up on him...like who does that to their own son" Lucrecia says and I shake my head."Poor Valerio"I say."I'm going to have to talk to Dad about this" Lucrecia says and my eyes widen."But didn't you say if he saw him he'll kill him...hell he'll even kill him if he was near you"I say."I mean he doesn't have anywhere else to go and I just want to talk to him let's see how it goes"Lucrecia says.Lucrecia and my phone begin to go off and we check to see a message from Guzman."What the hell"I say."Why would Carla do that?"Lucrecia ask and I remember what Mateo said."It makes sense"I say to myself."What makes sense?"Lucrecia says and I shake my head. "Nothing...nothing"I say and take a drink out of my wine."Did lover say anything about it?" Lucrecia says and I sigh and nod."But promise you won't tell anyone"I say and Lucrecia nods."Well Mateo told me that his dad told Carla if she didn't say that she invented it all than he would tell the police about the winery's and let his wife go to jail"I say and Lucrecia's eyes widen."Damn"Lucrecia says.

It was the next day and I was ready for my interview with the interviewer of MIT."Wish me luck"I say with a smile to Mateo and he smiles back.I enter the room and shake hands with the interviewer."Hello Ms.Catarina Natalia De La Fuente I'm Sandra Vega" The interviewer says and I smile politely and sit down."It's nice to meet you Ms.Vega"I say and she nods."Well according to your grades you're doing very well in all your curriculars.May I ask you a couple of questions?"Sandra says and I nod. "Why do you want to go to this college?"Sandra asks."Well I want to study mechanical engineering and I heard this is one of the best colleges to do that.Im really focused on my future and I know MIT would give me the best education I can get."I say."Very well...Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"Sandra asks."I see myself as a electronic engineer and probably married and have kids of my own.Hopefully with a good future to."I say and she nods."Tell me about your life outside of school?"Sandra asks."Well I study...I help my parents with their business and I make sure my actions are good."I say."Who's your biggest inspiration?"Sandra asks."My parents they give me a better life and take care of me.They always teach me lessons and instead of giving me things in a silver platter they make me work for it.Without them I wouldn't even be here."I say."Why did you chose to study electronic engineer?"Sandra asks."I want to see the world change with technology and work with electronics and make technology that will help our earth and probably make our world a bette place"I say and Sandra nods while typing in her computer. "Well that concludes our interview Ms.De La Fuente I promise you you'll be hearing from us very soon" Sandra says while shaking my hand with a smile.I smile back and walk out.All of a sudden I see Guzman punching Polo and I gasp.
We were all taken to the classroom and the principle entered looking disappointed."That's enough!Do you hear?!I won't tolerate any more of this.Do you know how embarrassing this is for the school?From now on,the slightest misconduct or lack of discipline...will mean immediate expulsion.No excuses,no exceptions.That means you won't graduate."The principle says."That's unfair"Guzman says."Very well.Lets talk about fairness and justice.The judge dropped the charges against your classmate."The principle says."He is a murderer" Samuel says."The person who accused him retracted her statement.The school has already disciplined her.And she may well face legal consequences.So to make things very clear.If anyone so much touches a hair on his head again,I will personally make sure they won't finish out the year...and that it goes on their permanent record.Understood?"The principle says.
____________________________________
What she wears to lunch

 ____________________________________What she wears to lunch