Chapter 14

Catarinas POV
Banging my head against my desk I hear Leo chuckle."Why do I have to be here"I say loudly for everyone to hear me."So You could have a good education"Carla says behind me and I turn around to face her."I know that but why can't they just make school shorter or something I have a life to live"I say and Polo chuckles."You have to learn so you could get somewhere in life"Marina says and I groan."I hate this"I say while putting my head down."The feeling is mutual"I hear Christian and Leo say at the same time."If you don't want to be in school then you could just leave because their is some people are trying to have that scholarship"Lucrecia says and I roll my eyes."Why don't you mind your own business and go annoy someone else"I say."Calm down Cata"I hear Guzman say."She deserves it"I say and Leo laughs."Good morning students Ms.De La Fuente please pick your head up"Fernando says while coming in and I pick my head up while groaning."Mr.Sanchez why can't we have an off day we work so hard"I say and he chuckles."That's how life is about it's about working hard and getting what you want"He says and roll my eyes and groan and look at Leo."Here we go again"I say and Leo laughs."Nothing is easy in life you have to earn what you have that's what life is revolved on"He says and I raise my hand."Uhmm my question is why do you have to break into a life lesson speech everytime"I ask and he chuckles."Because it might actually help you"He says and I see Lucrecia raising her hand."Yes Ms.Montesinos"Fernando says and she puts her hand down."It actually is inspires me to keep going so I thank you for the speeches you do it reminds me that I have a good teacher who know I could do better and to push myself to getting that scholarship"She says while battling her eyelashes and I roll my eyes and Marina chuckles."Lu I have a question for you"Marina asks and she nods."Why are you always so pressured to be the teachers pet"Marina asks and I laugh."And a suck up"I add and Lucrecia gives us both a glare.Leo and I fist bump."Ms.Nunier and Ms.De La Fuente"He says warningly and I laugh."I mean they are saying the truth"Ander says while chuckling and Lucrecia rolls her eyes.I see Nadia raising her hand and Fernando nods for her to ask."I want to know who is the runner up for the scholarship"She asks."Querida It's obviously me"Lucrecia says and Samuel rolls his eyes."Actually it's between Ms.Shana and Ms.De La Fuente...Ms.Montesinos you could have been but you are away from one point"He says and Lucrecia looks at him shocked and I laugh.
______________________________________
The class ended and I go up to Lucrecia who is packing to go and I laugh just to get her attention."What do you want"She asks with a glare."Did you really thought you could bribe him with your money"I say with a smirk and she looks around worriedly."I don't know What you are talking about"She says while trying to leave but I grab her lightly by the arm."Don't act dumb it's not a good look on you"I say and she rolls her eyes."How do you know"she says and I laugh."You might want to talk quieter next time because I heard you"I lie to her and I let her leave and go to things and pack slowly so everyone could leave.Ones evryone leaves and now it's Fernando and I.I go and lock the door and He chuckles and wraps his hand around my waist."I'm tired of just seeing you in school why can't we see each other off of school"I say and his face falls."We can't"He says and I look at him confused."Why"I ask and he shakes his head."We just can't Cata"He says I was going to say something else but he cuts me off with a kiss and that leads to something else.....