Chapter 5

I was at home while I was in my laptop in my kitchen.My phone had been blowing up with text messages from my "friends" but I just ignored them.I remembered on what happend today with Fernando and my heart speeds up.After what happend in the classroom he just gave me a kiss and changed and he just gave me one last kiss and left.My thoughts were interrupted by my parents coming in."We need to start planning honey"My mother says and I look at her confused."Planning for what"I ask her confused."For the biggest party of every year in Spain"My dad says and I look at him confused and they look at each other."It's your birthday mi vida"Dad says and I look at them with wide eyes."Omg I forgot it was this Saturday...Im sorry I was so cought up with something"I say and they smile."Well honey..its okay I will look at the balls and your dress and I will send the invitations"My mom says and I nod.Dad comes up to me and kisses my forehead and I smile.My mom then shows me pictures of my dress.
_____________________________________
I walked into school and I see everybody staring at me and I give them a glare and they all look away.A girl comes up to me with a smile."I can't wait for your party"she says and I smile and she walks away.I see Nadia,Samuel,and Leo in a table and I walk up to them."Hey"I say grabbing their attention and they smile."Hey...so how are you holding up"Nadia says and I smile and nod."I'm good..the only real friends I have right now are only you three"I say and they smile."If you need anybody to talk to we are here"Leo says and I nod."So anyway I want to invite you three to my birthday party bash Ita gonna be held like a ball"I say with a smile and they nod.I then see Fernando and I stand up."Well I will see you later"I say blowing them a kiss.I follow Fernando and I make him stop."Hey Mr.Sanchez"I say with a smile."Ms.De La Fuente"he says with wide eyes and he continues"We can't talk right now let's wait till class starts"He says and I nod slowly confused.
____________________________________
I was doing my work in Fernandos class."Ms.De La Fuente can I talk to you outside for a second"Fernando says and everybody turns to look at me.I make eye contact with Guzman and he looks at me with guilt.I nod and stand up.We go outside and I look at him."I regret what I did yesterday"he says and I feel something in me being torn.I nod and give him a sad smile."It's okay I get it"I say and he looks at me with sadness."It's just wrong and I don't know what got into me and it was a mistake"He says and I nod and turn around and I feel a tear sliding down go back to the classroom where everybody looks at me.Marina looks at me with worried.I go to my seat and grab my things and leave and when I take a final look at Fernando he looks at me with guilt.I leave school and go to my car.
___________________________________
Fernandos POV
After Catarina left I felt bad like don't get me wrong I like her and I kind of took an interest on her when I first saw her.I know what we did was wrong that's why I did what I did.I know Guzman and her broke up and he is an idiot for letting her go.When I went back to the classroom everybody was whispering.
"Omg what happend"
"Is Cata okay"
"Why was she crying"
I silence everybody and Marina raised her hand and I gave her the look to talk."What happend with Cata"She asks with a frown."We can't discuss that let's all get back to work"I say and they nod.I see a paper and see an invitation.I guess Cata put it here before I told her.Its her birthday this Saturday.