Chapter 52

Catarina's POV I was sitting down next to Lu in class when Ander walked in with a buzz cut

Catarina's POV
I was sitting down next to Lu in class when Ander walked in with a buzz cut."Hey!Wow!"Valerio says teasingly."Ouch"Lucrecia says and I hit her leg.Valerio whistles and then makes kissing noises. Ander then stops in the front of the classroom and sighs."It's because of chemo.I have cancer."Ander says and my smile drops.Everyone goes silent and looks at Ander in sympathy."I'm sure you have lots of questions,but you have Wikipedia for that.I get tired easily."Ander says as he sits down next to Valerio.
We were all sitting down in the break room."How long has he been sick?"I ask."For months.I only recently found out myself"Guzman says."What do the doctors say?"Samuel asks."Not much.He's about to finish chemo,and we'll see after that."Guzman says."But he'll make it,right?"Carla asks."Of course he will.Its Ander."Polo says while sitting in another table with Cayetana.Everyone looks at Polo and Lucrecia walks away."He doesn't deserve this"Polo says."Not everyone gets what they deserve"Guzman says as he walks away.

I drive towards Anders house and I sigh.I get off and knock on the door.The door opens and I see Omar. "Hey...can I come in?"I ask and Omar nods.I greet him and go in."He's upstairs"Omar says and I nod.I go up the stairs with Omar and we go into his room. Ander is facing the window looking outside."You have a visitor"Omar says and Ander turns around to look at me.I give him a smile and greet him."It's been to long"I say while kissing him on the cheek."Yeah,I'm sorry about that I've been distracted with this and...Polo's thing"Ander says and I nod.I take a seat and give him a smile."Why don't we hang out like old times?Its been a while we haven't had our daily movie night"I say and Ander nods."Yeah,let's do that"Ander says and Omar comes in."I heard movie night and I got snacks from downstairs"Omar says and we laugh and get comfortable in the bed and turn on the TV.

It was the next day and I walk into school to see Rebeka drifting off."Whats gotten you worked up?"I ask her and she snaps out of her thoughts and looks at me."Uh...let's go somewhere else"Rebeka says and drags me to the bathroom and then checks every stall to see if nobody was there and then she locks the door."Whats going on?"I ask."Look,you know how my mom is in jail and I don't have anything to pay the school"Rebeka says and I nod."Well my mom left me something-"Rebeka starts to say but I cut her off."Drugs.Your selling drugs"I whisper and she nods slowly."I went to talk to my mom in prison and she told me she suspects Samuel ratted us out to the police and put a microphone"Rebeka says and I sigh."Do you think that?"I ask and Rebeka looks down."I want to see if it's true...so Im going to put a glow thing  on my purse because I'm making a deal there and see if Samuel is going to get rid of the purse when we go to the blackout party tonight" Rebeka says and I nod.

I arrive at the club and go towards Rebeka and Samuel."Hey,you two look nice"I say while greeting them."I could say the same thing about you"Rebeka says and I smile."Samuel,you don't mind if I steal Rebe here for a second"I say and Samuel shakes his head and Rebeka puts her bag on the table and I grab Rebeka's hand and lead her to the bathroom."So how's the plan going?"I ask."It's good I have the deal here but I'm just waiting for the lights to go off and see"Rebeka says.We leave the bathroom and I see Samuel clenching his jaw while watching Carla dancing with Yeray."Well you should go over there,lover boy is getting jealous"I say and Rebeka leaves.I went to the bar to get a drink and I feel hands around my waist.I turn around and see Mateo."Hey"I say and he smiles."You look amazing" he says and I smile.All of a sudden the lights turn off and I see Rebeka and Samuel.I look closely and see Rebeka holding his glowing hand."Oh shit"I say and walk away towards them.Rebeka punches Samuel and I go after Rebeka.
___________________________________