Chapter 26

I was standing next to Lu,Guzman, Carla,and Ander I'm the hallway

I was standing next to Lu,Guzman, Carla,and Ander I'm the hallway.We were looking at Valerio."Why didn't he go back to his mother?"Ander asks and Lu scoffs."Because she dosent know what to do with him.She sends him off to our dad whenever she can,then dad gets fed up after a few months and sends him back,it's been like this forever"Lucrecia says."It must be tough,when your parents are divorced and they send you back and forth over the Altlantic like a tennis ball"Carla says."Yeah,sure,it's the first day and the guy already wants to party"Guzman says."I'll go with him, someone has to make sure that when he passes out in a drink coma,he atleast has a cushion to fall onto and his wallet in his pocket the next morning"Lucrecia says."Now you the big sister?"Ander says."With Valerio?she's always have been,remember how jealous I used to get about all the time they spent together,what for?He's helpless,look at him"Guzman says."He's still the same person I remember"I say and they look at me. "What?"I ask."Didn't you two had a past?"Ander asks and I shrug."We were just fuck buddy's nothing more" I say."What will your little pet say?" Lucrecia says and I roll my eyes."Leo is not my pet and we broke up"I say. "Talking about breaking up,my brother is back from Italy...and he told me he wants to get back with you"Carla says with a smirk."I want to focus on myself,you know be independent"I say and they laugh. "That's really offensive"I say jockingly."Well let me tell you I think your little pet is still in love with you" Guzman says and I look at Leo who is staring."I still love him too"I mumble all of a sudden I feel a hand around my shoulder."Hello my love,dear sister,and everyone"Mateo says making me scoff."What do you want?" I ask and Mateo smirks."No need to be rude darling I'm just saying hi"Mateo says."You always want something" Carla says."Are you going to the party?"Mateo asks me and I shrug."I don't know,you?"I ask and he nods and then kisses my cheek."I'll see you there"Mateo says and winks and leaves."Well that was something"Carla says with a smirk and I playfully roll my eyes.

We were in gym and I see Rebeca and I jogg toward her."If it isn't Rebe"I say and she smiles."Did you fix things with your boyfriend?"Rebeca asks and I shake my head."We broke up"I say with a sad smile and she hugs me."I'm so sorry to hear that"Rebeca says and I nod."Are you going to the party?"I ask and she claps and nods. "Ofcourse I was born for them,you are not like everyone else and I like that" Rebeca says with a smile."People should be treated equally"I say with a smile.

I was in the locker room fixing my hair when someone opens the door. That's weird nobody is in here and nobody has classes during our break period.I look at the mirror and see it's Leo."Leo,what are you doing here?"I ask and I turn around to look at him. "I wanted to talk to you"Leo says and I nod."I've been thinking and I'm sorry I treated you so bad and It made me realize that you need someone more than me,someone who gives you attention,who is better looking,who gives you everything you want-"Leo says but I cut him off with a kiss.I pull away and put our foreheads together. "You are everything I want,I love you that's all that matters,I've never loved anyone like I love you,Leo you are the love of my life"I say with tears in my eyes and he wipes them away."I love you too Cata,but I have to let you go I want yo-"Leo starts to say but I cut him off.I shake my head and hug him. "No don't give me the I want you to do better bullshit,I want you,it's been you all this time,It will always be you Leo,so don't do this to me,please"I say and he kisses me.It was full of love but I knew what that kiss ment.He pulls away"I love you Catarina Natalia De La Fuente"Leo says and walks away leaving me in the locker room all by myself.