Chapter 18

Catarinas POV
I was by my locker and I feel someone behind me and I turn around to see Marina and I smile."Hey"I tell her and she looks at me."I love Nano"She flirts out and I look at her with wide eyes."And?"I say signaling to continue."I am thinking of running away with him"She says and I look at her with wide eyes."What??But with what money no offence to him but he dosent have much"I say."I'm thinking of stealing Carlas dad's watches to help him with a debt he owes"She says and I look at her with wide eyes."Have you thought this through you know that will affect alot of people"I say and she nods and I hug her.
_______________________________________
I'm sitting in class with Leo by my side.I am playing with his fingers and I put his hand next to me to see the matching rings and I smile."Is it me or am I noticing you both have matching rings"Carla says and I smile."Yes it was a birthday present"I say and she winks."You two would make a cute couple"She says and Leo blushes and I giggle."Ms.De La Fuente and Ms.Roson atop talking"Mr.Sanchez says and I sight.The bell rings and I stand up."Ms.De La Fuente can I see you"Mr.Sanchez says and I nod."I will wait for you"Leo says and I nod.Everybody leaves and I look at him with a questioning look."So what is it you want to talk about"I ask and he gives me a smile."I want to thank you"He says and I look at him confused."Thank you for what"I ask and He hugs me."Thank you for what you did and for opening my eyes I realized how stupid I was and I want to thank you for the gift you gave my wife"He says and I nod."I just wanted to give her something as a sorry gift"I say and he nods.I get my things and leave his class and I see Leo leaning on a locker on his phone and I go up to him and we walk away.
___________________________________
I am in my house and I hear someone knock on my door."Come in"I say and my mom enters."Honey someone has come to see you"My mom says and I nod."You could come in dear"Mom says and she leaves and I see Lucrecia comes in."If you are here to argue this is a bad place to argue"I say and she shakes her head."Look I want to make things right with you"she says and I look at her and sit up straight."Let's go to the balcony"I say and she nods."Do you want wine"I ask and she nods.I get two glasses that are in my balcony and set them and open the wine bottle that was there.I serve us some and she takes one."So what is it you want to talk about"I ask and she sights."I realized that I have been acting like a total bitch and the jealousy was getting to me....I was so tired of being second...The Guzman thing was because everyone said you two were the perfect couple and how you two would get married and live a perfect rich life....I noticed people saying you were going to have a successful life ahead of you and that started getting on my head and I acted out and I regret it....I miss the friendship we had and how Carla,you and me would have annual sleepovers and talk about many things and how we got so along with each other"She says and I nod giving her a hug."It's ok I forgive you and I'm sorry for slapping you"I say while we both laugh."So friends"She says while raising her glass.I smile and raise my glass."Friends"I say and we both drink out of it....

ELITEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें