Chapter 25

Rebeca and I walk in the hallway and then I stop when I see someone I never thought I was ever going to see again

Rebeca and I walk in the hallway and then I stop when I see someone I never thought I was ever going to see again."What's wrong?"Rebeca asks and then she sees who I'm looking at. "Who's that hottie?"Rebeca asks and I see Mateo Roson,my first love and my ex.Mateo looks at me and smirks sending me a wink."He's my ex boyfriend but I thought he moved"I say while we walk.We were walking when Carla comes running up to me. "Leo and Samuel have gotten in a fight"Carla says making my eyes widen and I quickly run off to where everyone was gathered.I see Leo making me go towards him."Are you ok?Are you hurt?"I ask and Leo nods while clenching his jaw."I'm fine"Leo says and I roll my eyes."What's wrong with you?"I ask."No-"Leo starts to say but I cut him off."No soemthing is wrong,I'm worried about you Leo and you've been distant ok and I'm sick and tired of it"I say."Then if you are sick and tired why don't you break up with me,huh it be easier for me"Leo says while rolling his eyes making my eyes widen."If that's what you really want then it's over"I say while walking away and bumping into Polo. "I'm so sorry Polo"I say while fixing his shirt."It's fine Cata"Polo says while smiling.I walk away and go to my locker and I feel a pair of hands in my waist."I miss you so much"I hear Mateo say making me take his hands off of me."Stop Mateo we're not together anymore"I say while getting my books."Come on,I miss you"Mateo says making me roll my eyes and close my locker and leave.

"Our wounds from Marina's death will take a long time to heal"The principle says while standing in front of the class.I was sitting next to Valerio who insisted me to sit next to him.I feel a hand on my thigh making me look at Valerio who winks at me and I take his hand away."I will need your help with the process,All of you....Guzman I can't even begin to  imagine what you are going through" The principal says."No,you can't" Guzman says and I look at Leo who was looking down."And now imagine you had to bump into the one responsible for the pain in the halls" Guzman says."Samuel isn't the one to blame"The principle says."If Samuel hadn't come to this school,if he and his fucking brother had stayed in their town,were they belong none of this would've happend"Guzman says. "Your father got him the scholarship" The principle says."And you renewed it,why?"Guzman says angrily."He's a good student it wouldn't be fair"The principle says."Fair?"Guzman says and then he stands up."Oh no"I mumble and Valerio grabs my hand. "Marina is dead....my sister is dead at 16 years old...is that fair?"Guzman says."I'm not going to argue with you" The principle says.Guzman turns around and looks at us."From now on, just so you know,if you talk to the fucking waiter,you are dead to me!.....it's him or me"Guzman says making me frown."This is not about taking sides"The principle says and Guzman looks at her."Yes it is,and you have already chosen yours"Guzman says and he sits down.Valerio kisses my cheek and then stands up and I see Leo clenching his jaw."Over here, one question"Valerio says."Valerio...is it important?"The principle says. "Sure,isn't their supposed to be a welcome party or something here?" Valerio says making me roll my eyes. "You think we're in the mood to party?"The principle asks."Have you seen these faces"Valerio says and he grabs my cheeks."Look at this, especially after somethinf as awful as this,these people need...."Valerio starts to say."To have fun"Mateo says making me turn around and look at him and he winks."Exactly to have fun,dance,drink..."Valerio says.