Chapter 28

I was walking in the halls and Mateo comes up to me

I was walking in the halls and Mateo comes up to me."How did you sleep darling"Mateo asks and I laugh. "Mateo please it was only one night"I say while shrugging.He got closer to me and whispered in my ear."And you loved it"Mateo whispers and pecks me on the lips and leaves."I see you found upgraded"Lucrecia says while looking at me with a smile."It's nothing"I say."That's what you said with Valerio and Leonardo and look where that lead cariño"Lucrecia says and walks away.I see Rebeca and I go up to her."Well how's the queen doing thing morning"I ask and she turns around and greets me with the smile. "You already know dear,just a random hangover it's no biggy,but you how did you wake up this morning I heard you got dicked down"Rebeca says while we walk to class."I woke up good"I say with a smile and nod and she laughs.We take a seat on our desk."Let's go back to yesterday's subject.Open your books to page 104,please"The teacher says making me open my book but then I hear the door open and we all look to see the principle."Excuse me for a second"The principle says and she goes up to the teacher and whispers something to her.The principle stands in front of the classroom."Your classmate Christian...had a motorbike accident last night"The principle asks. My eyes widen and I turn to Leo who's next to Samuel."What kind of accident?"Samuel asks."It seems that he had been drinking and he hit another vehicle.The car fled the scene."The principle says."Did they say how he's doing?"Ander asks."Only that's he's in critical condition,he's been in surgery all night."The principle says and I look at Carla.

I'm standing in the hospital and I see Leo making me walk towards him and hug him."I'm sorry for what you are dealing with Leo,I'm here if you need anything,and you know my family loves you so if you need anything we're here"I say with a smile and he nods."I'm sorry"Leo says and I caress his cheeks."What do you have to be sor-"I start to say but he cute me off."I'm sorry for being such a dick and for putting my insecurities first tha-"He starts to say but I cut him off by kissing him.It was a slow and passionate kiss.We pull away and I look at his eyes."Does that mean we could try again?"I ask and Leo nods and I hug him.I see Samuel and Carla and we pull away and I walk towards him. "Samu how's you brother?"I ask and Samuel nods and he hugs me."If you need anything I'm here Samu"I say and he nods."I know and thank you,but I'm trying to do this by myself"Samuel says making me nod.I hug Carla."What did the doctors say?" Carla asked.I grab Leo's hand and put my head on his shoulders."He's a wake and it's a miracle since the car hit him badly"Leo says."But will he be ok?"Samuel asks and Leo shrugs."We don't know the doctors say it's not looking so good"Leo says.

Everyone was standing next to the window and we all see Carla's and Mateo's dad."Dad?What are you doing here?"Mateo and Carla ask."I've come to see Christian"Their dad says."They told us that they won't tell us anything new till tommorow"Mateo says."You must have spoken to the wrong person,I'm going to have to talk to him alone,I think I can help him,his parents have agreed,you-"Their dad starts to say but Samuel cuts him off."Can we go in after?"Samuel asks.
"It'll be a long conversation and it's late,why don't you guys go home to rest?"Their dad says."Samule and I are not tired"Leo says."You'd rather be tired in class tommorow?"Their dad asks."I'm saying it for your own good and Christian's,He and I have important things to discuss that might help him, get some rest"Their dad says and he turns to walk away."I'm not leaving until I can see Christian" Samuel says and he stops walking do turns to us."Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough,kid.Come back tommorow"Their dad says."Listen,you must have alot of friends here,but you don't own this hospital,not yet" Samuel says."So don't decide who stays and who leaves,and Samule and I are going to stay"Leo says."Did we make ourselves clear enough?" Samuel says."I'm staying"I say."I'm staying too"Carla says with a smirk. "Me too"Mateo says."All of us"Ander says."And so am I...I suppose"Lucrecia says and Mateo's and Carla's dad walks away.

"Switzerland?"Leo asks."One of the best hospitals in the world.They will operate on him tommorow,and then he will undergo a few months of intensive rehabilitation,who knows?"Mateo's and Carla's dad says. "So,is there a chance that he will be able to walk again?"I ask."There always is.Where there's a will,there's a way"Their dad says."And where there's is money.Because that place is super expensive"Lucrecia says."How will you afford it?I see....I wish I had in-laws like that"Ander says."His parents are happy"Their dad says."What about you?How are you?"Samuel asks Christian."How do you think I am,Samu?What the fuck do you want me to do?What other option do I have?"Christian says."Guys,it's very late.And Christian has an early flight tomorrow,it's time to say goodbye"Their dad says and I look at Christian sadly.
We look at Carla's and Mateo's parents talking to Christians parents. "Champion,Look after Samu and Leo for me,okay?"Christian tells Ander."Don't worry about me"Samu says."Take care,Christian"Leo says."I will"Ander says."Miss Acapulco,I know you were crazy about me from the start.I'll give it to you when I come back."Christian tells Lucrecia."I'll miss you more princess,you were like a sister to me"Christian says making me smile sadly.I go up to him and kiss his cheek and we all leave except Carla.