Chapter 30

Catarina's POVI woke up and put on my regular uniform and did my business and got ready

Catarina's POV
I woke up and put on my regular uniform and did my business and got ready.I went down to see my parents eating breakfast."good morning"I say while sitting down and eating my fruit salad they made me."How did you sleep cariño?"Dad asks and I smile."I slept good"I say while drinking water."Cariño we're going to have a business trip and we're leaving after breakfast and coming back in two days"Mom says and I nod."Make sure to clean after yourself"Dad says and I nod and check my phone."I have to go"I say while getting up and getting my things I give my parents a kiss on the cheek."I love y'all have a safe trip"I say while walking out of the door and I go to my car.

Currently Carla and I were with Lucrecia in the hallway,while Lucrecia stalks the new girl."She just followed me"Lucrecia says while looking at her phone.Carla rolls her eyes and I laugh."Does she think I'll follow back?Who does she think she is?She's already taken several selfies since she got to school.Outrageous!You know what?She reminds me of your paralyzed version of Christian Grey."Lucrecia says while she giggles in the last part.Carla and I look at each other."Really,Lu?"Carla says annoyed."Yeah"Lucrecia says while chuckling."Show a little empathy"I say while looking at Lucrecia. Lucrecia looks up and notices the tension of our annoyed expressions. "Okay,it's to soon to joke about the damn cripple.Got it."Lucrecia says while typing in her phone."His name is Christian,okay?Christian"Carla says with annoyance."Christian"Lucrecia says mockingly.Carla's phone goes off and we look at her."Did she follow you as well?"Lucrecia asks."No,it's from Guzman's mother,about Marina's mass"Carla says.Carla leaves and I get on my phone."Did she follow you to?"Lucrecia asks and I nod and walk away."Another day in this boring ass school,I might just go jump down a bridge"Rebeca says and I laugh."Did you and Mr.Perfect fix your problems?"Rebeca asks."Yes which I'm glad we did couse I really love him"I say while blushing and she laughs."Wow the beautiful Catarina Natalia De La Fuente is in love"Rebeca says while we walk into class.

I went to my locker and got my books that I need for my next class.Leo comes up to me with roses and I smile."Aawww you didn't have to get me this"I say while giving him a kiss. "You deserve more than roses"Leo says while he kisses me."First of all get a room and second of all ew" Lucrecia says while standing besides us."What's up?"I ask."Well I just wanted to tell you the new girl is so...so..ughhh like I mean who reads books now a days"Lucrecia says and Leo and I look at each other."Lu don't you think you're over reacting"I say and she looks at me."Over reacting?Me?Never"She says while she flips her hair and leaves."I really don't think she likes me"Leo says and I laugh."She does don't worry she just doesn't show it"I say and kiss him.
______________________________________