Chapter 50

Catarina's POVI was walking with Lu when she suddenly stopped

Catarina's POV
I was walking with Lu when she suddenly stopped. "It's not like it's the first time someone's been arrested at this school"Rebeka says in her conversation between Samuel and her."She's right...before we just had a murderer and a wannabe con artist.Now that the narco's been arrested,Las Encinas pretty much looks like Guantanamo" Lucrecia says."Lu"I say."Let's go to class"Guzman tells Polo."Wait you two are friends now?"I ask surprised."We're working on it."Guzman says and walks away with Polo."Sure"Lucrecia says and I shake my head."I don't believe it"I say in disbelief.We were about to walk into class until Lucrecia stops me and points at Yeray who is kissing Carla."I seriously don't get what's going on at this fucking school,really."Lucrecia says."Ready for Valentine's Day? We'll have flowers,a meal at the beast restaurant,and maybe a few surprises."We hear Yeray tell Carla.Lucrecia turns to me and makes a face which makes me laugh."Actually,we always celebrate at Lu's,right?"Carla says while we go up to them and we nod."Yeah"We both say."Not me. I've never been invited.Not to Valentine's Day or anything else."Yeray says while chuckling."Right"Carla says."I...don't feel like doing that this year.I don't want to throw a party because I'm crazy busy with my studies and the Columbia Program,so...."Lucrecia says."Is that why?Or is it because you have no friends left?"Cayetana says."Why don't you mind your own business and go worry about your own problems,because I'm sure you have a lot of them or go talk to your invisible friends since you like making things up."I say with a sarcastic smile.

I was in class while we were sitting around Rebeka. Since her mom went to jail for drug dealing it's been hard for her."What did my mom say?"Ander asks. "You know,the usual stuff:How are you?,How's school?,Hey is your mom a mobster drug dealer?" Rebeka says and I put a hand on her shoulder for comfort."So what if she is?Was it my fault that my dad was behind bars?"Guzman says."What can we do to help?"Nadia asks."Well...."Rebeka says while taking a deep breath."...could you lend me some cash...for the bus,the 314.I take it to visit my mom at the prison."Rebeka says and we all nod.I take out €46 and give them to her and she looks at me.Guzman sighs and gives her the same thing."Take a taxi"Guzman says and we all give her a sad smile.

I was currently in my room face timing Leo."They just let him go like that?"Leo asks and I nod."Yep..but I mean I get where Carla was coming from...she's not trying to lose her family"I say and Leo sighs."I'm glad Samuel is ok"Leo says and I nod."Have you talked to him?"I ask and Leo nods. "Yeah and guess what?"Leo says."What?"I ask."He's fallen in love with Carla"Leo says and I shake my head."That's why he always has that puppy face,is that a thing you two have"I say and Leo laughs."What do you mean?"He asks."Well you used to do a puppy face every time"I say and he laughs. "How's school over there?"I ask."it's way different and they give us a lot of homework"Leo says."Well you have to get use to it.Is there any lucky ladies over there?"I ask and Leo shrugs."Well I'm getting to know this girl her name is Olivia,she's sweet...but she's not you"Leo says and I smile."Well Mateo is not you either...but let's make a pact....if our future relationships don't work out and destiny somehow brings us together....we'll marry each other"I say and Leo laughs and nods."Ok...sure but I doubt it."Leo says and I give him a look."Why?"I ask."Because your to amazing to let go"Leo says.
___________________________________