Chapter 29

Catarina's POVLeo and I were currently at my house trying to make dinner

Catarina's POV
Leo and I were currently at my house trying to make dinner."I think you need to heat it up more babe"I say while looking at the meat he was trying to cook."I think it looks good"Leo says while he looks at it and I laugh."It looks raw Amor"I say and he looks at me."You think this is funny"He says while tickling me and I start laughing non stop."Stop"I say while giggling me.Leo stops but he hugs me tight."I love you"Leo says while he kisses me.I pull away and look at his eyes."I love you too"I say with a smile."Cariño we ar-"Mom starts to say while walking into the kitchen but stops when she sees Leo. "Leo it's such a surprise to see you,how have you been?"Mom says while giving Leo a welcoming hug. "I'm doing good,what about you?"Leo asks."I'm doing fine thanks for asking,can I speak to Cata for a second?"Mom says and we both walk to the living room."What's up?"I ask. "Cariño you have to get ready because we are going to go have dinner with Carla's parents"Mom says while fixing my hair."But Leo and I were planning to stay home and eat dinner just the two of us alone"I say while pouting and my mom gives me a sad smile. "Your dad wants you to go....maybe we can take Leo with us"Mom says and that makes me look up and nod.I go to the kitchen and see Leo.I give a cheeky smile and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow."So changed of plans...how would you like to go and have dinner with Carla's parents?"I ask and he looks at me with a questioning look."I don't kno-"He starts to say but I cut him off."Please I want to spend some time with you"I say with a smile and he sighs and nods.I hug him and go up to my room to change.

We arrive at the Roson house hold and the chofer opens the doors for us to get out of the vehicle.I grab Leo's hand and stand next to him.We walk up to the door just so it could be opened by Carla's parents."Welcome" Carla's mom says with a smile and greets us along Carla's dad."Well who's this?"Carla's dad asks while shaking hands with Leo."He's my boyfriend"I say while smiling."Hmm.. boyfriend"Carla's dad says while looking at Leo."Well Carla and Mateo will be coming down in a second but meanwhile let's go sit down"Carla's mom says with a smile.We walk to the dining room and sit down while the maid puts the food in the table."Cata have you and Mateo catched up lately"Carla's dad asks me and I squeeze Leo's hand."No,not yet"I say while taking a sip of my wine."Well-" Carla's dad starts to say but Carla cuts him off when she enters."Dad stop it" Carla says while greeting us."What? they're perfect for each other"Carla's dad says and I look at Leo."Can we talk about something else,please"I say. "Greetings everyone"Mateo says while entering.Mateo greets my parents and then walks up to me."Did you really miss me that much that you had to come and see me"Mateo says while greeting me with a kiss on my hand. "Shut up Mateo"I say.Mateo looks at Leo."Well who's this?"He asks while sitting down next to his father."He's my boyfriend"I say and Mateo rolls his eyes."Anyways,how was Italy Mateo"Mom says while giving him a smile."It was good had a great time there but I missed my friends,las encinas,and a special someone"Mateo says and I roll my eyes."Well this is going to be a long dinner"Leo mumbles and I giggle while looking down.
______________________________________
What she wore when she was with Leo

What she wore in the dinner