Chapter 53

Catarina's POVI walk into class and go to my seat and see Samuel talking to Carla

Catarina's POV
I walk into class and go to my seat and see Samuel talking to Carla.I see turn around and see Mateo drinking a water bottle."Whats wrong with your sister?"I ask and Mateo sigh."She's getting into drugs"Mateo says and I look at Carla."She looks like Goob from Meet the Robinsons"I say and turn around."Is there anyone sitting here?No?Well ,there is now.Me."Rebeka says as she sits next to Polo. "Good day,ladies and gentlemen.I hope you've give it your all for these finals."The professor says while walking into the classroom.
We all turn in our finals and I walk out with Lucrecia."Hey"Lucrecia says as she sees Carla.Carla turns around and looks at us."You owe me an A.I don't expect a standing ovation,but a thank-you would be nice.Thank you bitch."Lucrecia says and Carla looks down."Thank you.But you shouldn't have risked it.You didn't need to."Carla says."You're not okay"I say."I have an MA in interpreting passive aggressive behavior.And she's right you're not okay. Let's see.You're crying out for help.Can you tell us what's going on?"Lucrecia says."Guess who finally got themselves a big house...fit for a party to celebrate the end of finals?Who?"Yeray says as he walks towards us and holds out keys."Who cares?" Lucrecia says."it'll be your project,baby."Yeray says as he gives Carla the keys."Why me?"Carla asks."The house is for the two of us to enjoy this summer.The sooner you make it feel like your own,the better." Yeray says and Lucrecia makes a face."Lucky me" Carla says quietly and Yeray takes a deep breath."Are you being sarcastic?"Yeray asks."She's being herself,darling."I say and Lucrecia grabs Carlas shoulders."Meet the worst version of Carla.You should accept her and love her so much. Good luck"Lucrecia says and we both walk away."Call us"I say.

I decided to stay home today since I had a very bad headache.I walk to the backyard and stare at the big long backyard."The day looks so good"I say and then my phone goes off and I see a invitation for tomorrow's pool party from Yeray and Carla."Great" I say.
___________________________________